☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Sunday, November 25, 2007 | 9:26 PM



Click to enlarge!


I'm a slave to my love of hotels !

I even love the cheapo 3-star motel in Kun Ming, Yunnan. And the toilet doesn't even work.

There's just something so dammit classy about hotels. I can't resist it. :O
Just like how SPGs can't resist caucasian men.
Bwahaha.

I like how hotels always have some super nice view.
I like the hotel service.
Ring-a-ling, and they come over to your room!
I like the air con, the dim lamps, the amenities ..
Oh yea. And the goody food. :D

Happy 21st birthday to my cousin, Mun Hong!

He's the guy on the far right of the picture.
I think he looks like a Japanese boy now!
Haven't seen him in a long time.

My 2nd uncle held a celebration at the Straits Kitchen @ Grand Hyatt Hotel (next to Far East Plaza).
$40++ x 15 people = $600.
Small amount to my rich uncle. :X

I was hoping it would be an international buffet.
Sadly it wasn't.
I prefer western and japanese food.

Everything there is like, local food !
Char kway tiao, fried rice, laksa
And a whole load of spicy meat
i eat something like tom yam fish -_-
and this chicken was fried malay-style,
so **** hard, dry and full of chili oil !
no offense to the malays lah.
i just don't like overly fried meat T_T

I also had some Indian food.
I like Indian food.
The spices very xiang de!

My 4th uncle specially ordered a Halal fruit cake from Bengawan Solo.
The waiters and waitresses brought it over after lunch.
They even sang a birthday song,
to the tune of Rasa Sayang Hey!
Super adorable xD

Everyone left after lunch except my family and my aunt's family. But my cousin, Gerald wanted to go home too so it was just my aunt and Valerie.

We then walked around Tangs.
The 3 adults couldn't stop talking la.
Make me and Val walk around the men's section 4 times.

After the 4th round,
ME: "the only thing we're seeing here are men's briefs and boxers!" >:x

Why are briefs so dull-coloured and panties so brightly-coloured? :X

Then we went to the toys section.
Val went to push Winnie the Pooh's nose into his face until he was nose-less Winnie!
Then she did it for 2 other small Winnie.
I made the big Winnie hug the 2 smaller ones.
"The noseless Winnie family" !

After that we went to Centerpoint.
Nothing much there.
Skip skip!

Walked to Dhoby Ghaut.
Legs killing me liao.
Went to Daiso for fun.
Then went for dinner.
Only me and Val can eat.
The adults were too full from lunch.
Hehe.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.