☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, November 23, 2007 | 11:02 PM

I admit i'm not one for camps.

Not with the crap they call food,
smelly dirty beds they call our bunk,
and the damn ungodly waking hours.
Any time before 8am is ungodly to me !

RED Camp 4 must be the best ever.
You get yummy fast food for your meals.
You win cool prizes everyday.
You get to see once-in-a-lifetime stuff.
You tease your SL and sabo other teams.
Fun fun fun ! :D

We had like, KFC chicken burger + a piece of chicken + whipped potato
and pizza hut 1 slice pizza + 2 spicy drumlets + garlic bread.
Everyone's drooling for lunch luh .

School of Business & Accountancy
Li Ping and i were 1 of the 5 winners of the Nivea Design a ZO card competition. Got a bag of some Nivea products.

But frankly speaking, BA ain't much of my thing. :)

School of Engineering
I can't believe aerospace stuff interest me. It was so cool to look inside a real A-4 Skyhawk (i hope i got it right?)

& we got to fool around with LED, resistors and etc etc. We got to design this light-up badges. Like those kind you always see people wearing at Orchard on Xmas days. Rofl.

School of Humanities
We got oreo cookies to eat! And it's related to psychology! *squeals*
The way you eat shows your character and behaviour.
I so, so, so love psychology !
Really hope i can enter this course!

Got a puppet show by the Early Childhood Studies department.
They got sooo many puppets !
Even have Old McDonald's Farm all on 1 glove lah !
Shu Rong gave puppetry a try ;D

Then everyone tried chinese calligraphy at the Chinese Studies showcase.
I was never good at calligraphy even though i learnt it in pri school.
We were suppose to draw a panda,
the mascot of the humanities school !
His name is Hammy! *i hear Esther laughing*
The lady there (not sure if they're lecturers) said my panda was cute :D

And there's a new course, Business and Social Enterprise. Quite related to those charitable organisations, i suppose. Maybe we'll have less cases of monetary scandals in future. -_- Useless bums who squander public funds for their own benefits.

School of Film and Media Studies
:O
TV shows, radio broadcasting & the works !
& this building is like a freezer =.="
Rong requested for Jenny by the Click Five during lunch.
:D

School of Life Sciences and Chemical Technology
my 2nd most fav .
nursing is so cool !
even though their COP is among the lowest.
we learnt how to administer IV drips, CPR on infants, blood pressure tests and be a midwife.
giving birth is so..
walao. must snip THAT AREA.
sibei gao wei =.=
i wanted to ask if that CPR thing works on infant cot deaths.
but didn't ask. oh well.

they also have this SUPER high-tech dummy,
which we all named Mr Botak .__.
he can breathe, blink, has a heartbeat etc.
exactly like a real human.
oh yea. he dies too. :D
all of us learnt to revive a 'dead' person.
quite scary, actually.
our lecturer was so pwah!
she so full of energy. lol.
my group funny luh.
someone said, just let him die lah.
it's his time to go already.
LMAO !!! xD

We were shown the room where babies were kept too. All the incubators are so cool. I wonder why those babies never get cooked alive lah. o.o
& ladies, NEVER drink alcohol when you're preggy.
You don't want your baby's cries to sound like a ghoul -_-
Sibei eerie i tell you.

We fooled around with liquid nitrogen in life sciences.
cryogenics is so damn cool :D
the old guy dunked fruits into the liquid N,
which turned in a ice solid,
then he smashed it with a hammer,
& it went CRACK !

Anyone wants to try with their finger? ROFL .

Liquid N + F&N = slurpee
Yup. It's really edible. Tried & tested.

They even gave us biscuits dipped in liquid N to eat.
You really can see steam coming out of your nose!
Loads of laughs.

For molecular biology, we had to squeeze 10m long of thread into a tiny capsule, like those medicine pills you take.
Trick was to twist it.
Think of your DNA.

Ninjas & Spartans are actually allies! Teh spanjas!
We kinda roared at the Apaches, Vikings & Centurions.
The other 3 formed a last minute alliance to fight back.
Teh Achukings!
The emcee (dunno his name) called them a horny pokemon with a gender issue!
Achukings kena pawned by him :D

He also said Paul Twohill has two hills,
but he has two balls.
Oh my Gawd. >_>

And he thought if our urine was the same color as what we drank, then if guys drank milk, their urine will be.. white. >_>

Sick jokes la!

<3 Thomasina, Geraldina, Sha, Coolio & all the other SLs.
<3 Ninjas (yata!)
<3 the horny vikings !
<3 spartans, apaches & centurions!

NP is just so much fun :D





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.