☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, November 09, 2007 | 10:49 PM

I spent $300 over the past 2 days. First, there was my shopping trip around Far East Plaza with Esther, Ping & Pong. And just yesterday, i went to visit my hairdresser before he takes his week-long leave. Oh yea, i bought my prom dress too.

The majority, namely my hair and hair, was paid for by my mom. Must have been $270++.

My own cosmetics were no joke either. I bought them from a few shops, such as SaSa, Missha, Watsons, John Little. The most costly being the liquid foundation. $29.90.

Most of the make-up are glittery! Like my glittery mascara and my glittery silver eye shadow.

My colour theme will be purple and silver, which happens to some of my favourite colours luh.

My hair looks a wee bit weird now. At least it's neater compared to my old hairstyle. I have many frizzy strands of hair, you know? Frizzy and curly. URGH.

I had to endure 30mins of foul chemical treatment for that. It's like being forced to inhale ammonia. The damn gas stings my eyes as well. Basically, i kept thinking 'SMELLY SMELLY SMELLY!!!!!!!' for 30mins straight. -_-

I was originally thinking of getting my dress from Valerie or Cherrie from Far East Plaza. But i happened to notice this tiny shop at Toa Payoh. It's the kind of small shop you wouldn't give a second look at. I have a knack for noticing things that people tend to overlook. :D

I tried on 3 dresses and i like the purple one the most. Somewhat a spaghetti strap dress with a V-shape neckline and a silver ornament at the center. Not too sure how to describe it. But i think it beats paying a hundred bucks for some common plain dress with just ribbons and frills. Personal preference lah.

Think i will get my silver clutch bag and silver flats at Far East Plaza tomorrow. I'm going to Orchard again tomorrow.

NON-PROM: I'm glad Esther, Ping & Pong and i are all on the same group for the NP RED Camp. Shiokazoo. Otherwise will be damn lonely during the camp. :D

And i don't think i'll be going for the class chalet. My second uncle is organising a lunch for my cousin who is turning 21 that day. But that's not the point. I'm just keen to go for the chalet, i guess..

Personal reason. I have very strong views that make me disagree from most people, i guess. Not many people think like i do. :)





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.