Mistaken Identity

I was shocked that a stranger would know my name (although i DID put my RL name in my forum siggy). So i asked him who is he and he kept mocking me. Finally he asked me which class i'll be in next year and i was like, i graduated already. -_-
Then he realised i was the wrong Charmaine. The hell. =="

Arguing about map ownership. Sick & tired of immature brats who think maps belongs to maplers.

My first level after semi-quitting.

Nice HP. 987. Sounds like my favourite radio channel, 98.7FM. :D
& grats my buddy RainyMaggie for leveling.

Training with DkPanda and my didi, aerialHEAL.

Strangely enough, i confided in aerialHEAL & calvinhwa.
I want to thank them for being patient listening ears and worrying for me.
This is the first time i confided in people.
I usually don't like sharing my problems.
Even if i confided in others, i don't think they will have the experience to know i feel anyway. Nuff said.
I don't want to talk about this anymore.

I'm taking a short break for now!
Effing sad .