☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, November 06, 2007 | 10:47 AM

Oh, bless the pinkishness of the template.
I have no idea why i decided to pick it.
So super girly and childish.
But i like the rainbows.
At least they are decent looking.
I don't like those black layouts.
'Cos i don't like anything too teenage-ish.
They are too angsty for me.

I have a reason for creating a new blog.
(I didn't delete the old one ya)
I HATE IDIOTS.
I ABHOR PEOPLE WHO WASTE THEIR LIVES DOING SHIT.
Why can't they do something nice and contribute to the society for goodness' sake?

I'm not talking about convicts or anything. I have nothing against them. I believe in freedom. You do what you want, i do what i want. Just don't get in each other's way and i am fine.

I'm ranting about morons who just waste their time doing nonsensical shit.
(Rolls eyes at someone)

Don't want to talk about it already. Pui. -_-

I didn't put much info about myself in the template column.
So let's talk about myself~

CHARMAINE
shy. likes to help people. lazy. happy-go-lucky.
opinionated. quiet. random at times.
like shopping and using the computer.
wishes she could live by the river in the countryside.

RANDOM FACTS
doesn't watch the TV (no whys, i just don't)
sits in front of the computer for 16 hrs straight
likes posh hotels and restaurants
criticises clothes design, shop layouts etc
feels gloomy on rainy days and happy on sunny days

MAPLESTORY
since 31 August 2005
Bootes; 98 Ranger; xiiaOstar (dead)
Delphinus; 75 Priest; StPiggy (active)
and likes buying things from the cash shop non-stop.
it's an addiction, can?
CLICK> 5k gone
CLICK> another 6k gone
shiok feeling :D

LIKES
where do i start?
i like almost everything!

DISLIKES
stupidity
'bo liao' people
exams and mugging (it's meaningless to me)
anything impractical
doing nothing

IS SCARED OF
fugly spiders
silence

Anything else you want to know? LOL.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.