☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Monday, February 18, 2008 | 6:47 PM

Girl: Daddy... What is a threesome?
Father: It is a game that adults play... when they're bored
sometimes.
Girl: Oh. Whatever.

I lol-ed so hard at this part.
It was part of the trailer for some new movie.
The way the girl said 'whatever' so innocently about a kinky activity!
Love her man. :D

& i watched P.S I Love You today.
I was like, oooh,
They gave out free tissue packets with the P.S ILU picture on the packaging.
Only at the end of the movie did i realise,

IT WAS MEANT TO DRY YOUR TEARS !

'Cos the show was dammit touching and romantic.
Every 15mins there's bound to be a scene that makes you howl.
I keep hearing snifflings throughout the movie ~.~

But i don't like the movie leh.
If you want romance, go read the novel by Cecelia Ahern instead.
It's exactly like the Harry Potter movies.
They alter the storyline so that it can fit into the 120mins timespan.
The story loses its touch when that happens.

Somehow the story isn't as funny as it is in the novel.
I mean,
Ciara isn't as wild and outrageous as she is.
Daniel becomes some blur kia in the movie instead of wise and caring.
The girls didnt go on a wild girls night out to the exclusive pub.
They simply went to some gay pub only.
And the group of fans Holly and gang have was missing too.
So it isn't that comical with these missing.

I read the novel twice already.
And on both occasions, i cried more than i did during the show.
Ohmygawd seriously.
How many guys like Gerry still exist in our world?
Would you care and love your soulmate so much that you would ensure he/she continues a normal, if not better, life after you die?
Or are you the kind that just focuses on what you two share at present?

Heh heh i'm having a second life in MapleStory now.
I'm not chionging, even though i'm close to Bishophood now.
Mostly i'm slacking, chatting and making new friends.
Whoever said Maple was lame?
Maple is best for socializing.
Every time i talk to someone new, i feel so shiok.
Usually we chat with each other on MSN/Friendster too.

In my guild, quite a lot of us are aiai's.
Even guys are among the group of aiai's.
Unfortunately, someone (not naming) typed in the BBS that we oughta call ourselves biase instead.
Since when did we forbid people to join our so-called clique?
We don't give preferential treatment to our aiais' also what.
In the end, my GM said, not happy then leave lor.
Rofl.
She and i have similar personalities.
Someone said i'm getting fiercer too. ._.
E.g. When i'm annoyed, i'll just suan you straight in your face.
Piss us off and die. :D

Speaking of which,
posting results are out tomorrow!
Hope everyone gets to their dream school/course ba.
I really hope i can make it to NP's PCS course :O





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.