For the people who've been asking me about the sexy lyrics in my msn message, here you go!
I was laughing non-stop the first time i heard it. Sooooo sexy it hurts! ;D
My mom said maybe i'm not fated to join aikido. Her reasoning: Haven't even join already injured liao.
I don't think i mentioned this in my previous post. I injured my footsie during the aikido orientation. Sat cross-legged and got numb. Argh.
My dad privately told my mom he felt i oughta drop out too. Sheesh! I want take up martial arts also can't :( I think i'd better ask woonching whether aikido requires lots of kneeling.
So far there are only 5 freshmens for aikido this year.. If i quit, it will be 4 and ching'll be only girl & she'll murder me for that too :D
But given 5 freshies only. There's a very good chance of leadership roles.
I don't think i'll quit lah. But i need more time to recover. Might have to miss aikido again next week. Pfffft.
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.