☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Monday, May 05, 2008 | 10:32 PM

I discovered it is REALLY good to pay attention during lectures.
& that means, no laptops out.
They're a MAJOR source of distraction.
Because you'll just spam your classmates' MSN and talk.

I printed out my notes, took down extra points from the lecturer and still manage to annoy my friends in msn via SH's laptop.
Kept bugging ah ching about her aikido guys.
Lol.

Sooo i'm never using laptop for lectures anymore!

Jap was pretty ok although most of us were already tired by evening.
Learnt how to form sentences and ask questions today.

& i helped xiaxue aiai to go for guild zak today.
I've never played I/L before leh.
But it's so much easier 'cos only have to buff herself.
Don't have to worry about your party members etc..
I DAMN SUAY LEH.
First time i took for her was INT+13!!
The lowest of all possible INT for helms. Zz.
Good thing the rest of the squad allowed me to throw and rehelm.
& thank God the next one was INT+15.
More normal lah. Hehe.

Haiz now i don't know whether to join aikido anot.
My parents feel that i'm not up for it.
They feel that i'm too gentle for it.
TMD, make me feel so condemned leh.
Means gentle people cannot take up sports or martial arts meh?
Not like i taking up taekwondo or what also.
Or maybe people like me should just stick to their softer CCAs.
Puiii!
Back to the drawing board.
Maybe i should have joined CSC from the start.
Miserable.

-PhChem pop quiz on Friday
-Japanese Katakana test on Friday
-PhChem story writeup due on Friday

Die lah. So much to do. -_-





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.