I really don't know how to announce this.
I've been lying to everyone for the past 2 years.
Since like, sec 3.
Don't get me wrong.
I just like my privacy.
So i hope even after this post, no one'll bug me about it.
You just have to know, you
don't have to ask.
I've a boyfriend.
He's in ITE.
His name is ws and he's 18.
It's up to you whether you want to believe it or not.
Just don't go asking me "omg yoo got a bf?!"
Now that we've got that understood.
I need to thank some people.
Yingxue (snowyberries)- tq for being my listening ear and counsellor for the past few weeks!
You even offered to be my 24/7 emergency hotline should i ever need you at 4am.
Tq for understanding how i feel.
Ernest (NiChiDaBian)- here's another one who was my counsellor. Ty ah!
Zy (DarkTensei) & Chris (godlyjoo)- Tq for sharing with me your opinions.
At least now i know guys think VERY differently from girls. Hahas.
Connie (sugarpinks)- Tq for loving me aiai! Mwarks! Hehe.
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
I'm still miserable.
(needs more advice)
Sighs.