So i'm going to share 2 extremely funny videos today.
The first one. It's from my sec 2 class blog. Originally discovered by Mahdi. 1O1% funny!
IMPT: The whole vid is about the word 'Fuck' and its various usages. If you can't stand crude jokes, don't watch it. But the rest of you should watch it lah. Bwahaha. :D
Say it loudly & proudly! :D
The second vid is forwarded to WC by Charmaine K. Credits to Charmaine K & Co. for finding it!
The newsreader couldn't stop laughing on air about the model falling down during a catwalk!
Enjoy! ;D
* I forgot to include my cbox as well. It's up now. Spanking new too. ._. Feel free to spam me!
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.