☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, May 03, 2008 | 12:46 AM

It's funny.
Recently i kept bumping into old friends (pri sch, sec sch) and had old friends chat me up in msn.
I remembered i saw Chin Fern, Xinni, Clarabelle, Jia Mei in NYP.
Haven't met the rest yet.
'Cos none of them are in SCL lah, apart from clarabelle (meet her v often lol).

And then couple of days ago, an ancient friend of mine suddenly talked to me on msn!
My old, old maple friend from Bootes.
Like, lost touch for 3 years after he quitted and went to NS etc.
So he said he started playing again.
Funny one lah he. ._.
Esther, if you're seeing this, that guy is Persmerga aka ahpek.
LOL.

My aiai Samoi of MJC said she was the "suayest piece of shit" once because she was simply so suay.
Then i must be the lamest piece of shit luh..

About a week ago, my foot got numb (what's new..)
You see, i get numb very very easily.
So i couldn't feel how much pressure i was exerting on my leg.
It was only later later that i realised my toenail pierced my flesh lah.

Soooo ohmygod.
Worse still, it keeps worsening.
Finally today i went to see a doctor.
'Cos it's really CMI liao.
It's infected, i'm in pain and i've missed my 1st aikido lesson.
So the doctor prescribed me antibiotics and medicine..
But what he said after that horrified me!

If my footsie doesn't recover by Sunday, i'll have no choice but to go for minor op!
Like, cut off part of the nail that is poking my flesh.
When i heard that, my mind went :
FUCK!
'Cos i've a phobia of injections, surgery etc.
Siao eh.
Imagine part of my toenail gone.
Won't that hurt a hell lot?

I hope it won't be SO bad.
But if it does, GG.
& i'll definitely quit aikido in that case.
I probably need 3 mths of good rest for my foot after that ma..
Imagine missing 3 mths of aikido.
LAWL.

Damn footsie!
Faster recover! >:x

& i MIGHT be quitting maple.
Everything's so pointless.
All i ever do is go in and talk crap there nowadays.
Training's so boring.
Level simi sai lor.
Maybe i could delete my character entirely.
Heh.
I'm busy with all my lectures, tutorials, report crap already..
Haiya. Zzz.
To me, lots of things are becoming pointless.
I hope i can find my answer soon.







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.