☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, May 28, 2008 | 11:00 PM

Just a short update for today.
I think ah ching is right.
I've lousy time management.
But maybe i'm crazy too.
Imma no-life SCL 'nerd' and is trying to balance 2 freaking CCAs.

Kinda sucks cos..
I don't like mugging all day long or doing homework throughout my weekend.
It doesn't make me happy at all.
It doesn't make my life meaningful.
I'm just studying so that i can find a job in future.
Bleaargh.
I'm right, no?

I had one of the funniest IntFS lectures on Monday!
I think LA and gang were viewing this "chiobu's" friendster profile.
Then she showed it to the rest of the class.
It was like, waddehell.
There was this woman in a black bikini posing like a porn star wannabe.
& there was even a freaking slideshow of her in various poses.
Not forgetting the anime background of this girl looking up and showing her cleavage.

The best part was, her quote was "I'm so sexy!"
Or something like that. Whatever.

Maybe she ought to change it to "Come and (substitute your own word) me!"
Come on lah.
With that kind of pose, what do you expect people to think?

FS0803 (my class!) was practically laughing our asses off.
The lecturer kept looking at us.
Heh.

I logged into Maple earlier on.
I miss my buddies.. Didn't see them for a week.
I guess NGNK will be disbanding.
I'll be joining the smaller group to form a new guild.
Much closer to them i guess.
No offence to my other friends and papa.. Haiz.
Cos i love my nehneh ying<3
/snatches her from tensei :x

I'll be changing blogskin by Friday. Found this super cute one.
Shall describe it more when i change it.
I will upload a couple of photos then too.

I'm sick now.
Having a sore throat since yesterday.
Not talking much now because i can't stand my rubbish voice now.
So irritating can.
Good thing i didn't go for aikido today.
My temperature suddenly shot up to 37.5 at 8pm.
And i keep having headaches.
Nehneh laaa..

Hey to the ex 2/6ers if you guys are reading my blog! :D
Please go for the outing.. I'm only going if you guys are going.
Let's go back to being crazy like we used to be!

Esther, paiseh my schedule so tight nowadays.
Will meet up for lunch soon. Hoho. :)





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.