☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, June 26, 2008 | 12:03 PM

I survived the microbio mug-a-thon!

No. of hours slept: 1 hr 30 mins (new record)
Time spent mugging: 8.30am - 4am, 7am- 7.30am

I realise when i study after midnight,
i only need to read once to remember.
It's not good for my eyebags, but whatever.

I shall talk about happier stuff first.

The things that made me happy for the past week:

1. Don't mess with the Zohan
A must-see for all lovers of lewd humour :D
Look at Zohan gyrate. Ooh la la!
LMAO.

2. My online buddies have been keeping in touch with me <33
My 2 didis always keep a lookout for me,
even though we're just online siblings
So touched (:
& after i announced i'm quitting Delphinus,
my old friends talked to me via MSN/forum
Tq Inflexion, humtamYOU, jaylbh & Oinkhermitiz
I'm not forgotten, after all.. (:

3. PlayPark Forums
It's so fun to chit-chat and make new friends.
Especially in the Eridanus thread, though it's quiet sometimes.
& there're extremely funny threads too.

I'm also getting to know other NYP-ers from other schools
So great to know more NYP people.

4. 98.7FM
The muttons always, always make me laugh.
When i heard their latest song,
which they edited the original lyrics to sing about rising costs,
damn funny!
I was laughing so hard :D
One listener called in to complain,
said the muttons made him LOL at McDonald's,
& everyone was staring at him like he's siao,
because he's studying alone there.
LAWL.

& on to unhappier things ..

1. Physical chemistry test, Maths for Life Science test
Nuff said.

2. Hmm. I'm not going to say anything for now.
My sarcarsm always pisses people off.
Like it's my fault.
I'm telling like it is.
I think it's my choice of words that bruise their ego -.-

I don't feel like studying for FS or Japanese lah..
Weekend so near..
SOB.
I feel more tempted to slack :D





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.