☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, June 27, 2008 | 6:02 PM

Mood:
Excited , Tired

Currently listening to:
1. Forever - Chris Brown
2. Dangerous - Kardinal Offishall ft. Akon
3. Summertime - NKOTB
4. Crank That - Soulja Boy Tell Em

Completely screwed my Food Science paper.
It's like.. they didn't test much on Cereals & Legumes/Dairy Products etc..
Go and test all those heat treatment & HACCP principles..
I kept on thinking, nabeh nabeh nabeh!
Felt so pekchek -.-

Met up with Esther after FS test :D
I was thinking of her yesterday.. Miss her company in my life.
It's like, there're many things i don't do now because the clique is not there.

I MISS 2/6 , TOILET GANG , BANANA ALLIANCE (BA) !
Best year of my sec sch life.
Used to go crazy together. Form the craziest clubs/gangs on impulse.
& many more. Lol.

Anyways. Yar.
I no longer buy earrings. 'Cos i used to buy them with my shopping kaki, Esther :(
I no longer drink bubble tea thrice a week. 'Cos i don't loiter at CWP with them now.
I no longer discuss 98.7FM jokes. 'Cos i couldn't laugh about it w/o Shu Rong & Li Ping.
I no longer draw crazy things. Like the 5 bananas i drew for BA.
Blehhs :(

Bought some junk food and sat down to chit chat.
Our tradition :D
I had a glimpse of what JC students do for Chinese Literature.
Super cheem -.-"
Writing 10 pages of essay..
No wonder their hands cramp right in the middle of exam -.-"
I 'O' level write 1 and 1/2 few sheets of answer cramp liao.
LOLOL!

Went back to sch after that.
Joined Yi Ting, Wan Wen, Jasmine & Bi Xue at LT-Q.
Mainly to mug for Japanese oral :x

On d way to S517 very funny
I was reading my notes while walking.
So i didn't know my classmates were in front of me, walking towards me.
But i had a feeling someone was coming near.
I looked up and saw Kai ling in front of me.
She said she wanted to see if i would walk straight into her.
ROFL :D

I can't believe i'm no. 3 -_-
Don't even have extra time to go through.
Within 10mins i kena go liao.
I wasn't that nervous at the beginning..
But i got more and more nervous later on..
& kept forgetting my desu -.-
Worst thing was i didn't learn my counters in time.
Japanese counting sibei mafan lah.
Chinese people just say," yi ge, liang ge, san ge.."
Jap still can use specific terms for counting specific items.
Good thing Mr Sim was nice.
He helps out a bit if you jam half-way :)

While i was comparing with Rui Ying & Jessie later on,
i realised one thing.
SIA LAH!
Mr Sim asked me so many extra questions he didn't ask them.
Walaooooooooo T.T

Rui Ying & Jessie accompanied me to return d chem textbook i borrowed.
Yeayea, i'm the holligible brat who borrowed it during CT period and returned only on the due date.
Muahaha :D
Tq for accompanying meh, babes! <3

& i swear all the people whom i haven't talk to for awhile suddenly talk to me.
Saw Yen Ru (sec 5/1 2007) at sembawang mrt ytd.
I never talk to her before lah.
But she was a classmate of all d seniors i know.
Then we smiled and she said,"you NYP ah? i in SP."
Wonder what course she taking :/

Anybody can tell me the meaning of 'nua'?
In Cantonese, nua means saliva ._.
In Hokkein, i think it means to idle until you rot?

Why some people say nua means naked? -.-
Make me confused.
Is it slacker or naked or what?





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.