☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, June 04, 2008 | 2:30 PM

Mr Ong's lecture is so expensive :x
That was the only lesson today.
So we have to spend time & money to travel to school just for 1hr of lesson.
Lolol.



Seriously look retarded in that picture.
Btw, that pair of shades ain't mine!


The Molecular Biotechnology and MicroBiology labs! :D
The school labs are so brightly lit and clean.
Hohoho.
& there're many posters like the one i shot up there.
Next time i shall take Food Science labs.
Chem lab a bit hard.
Can't fool around during Ms Ho's lesson :x

The translucent suckerfish!
Cute leh.


More fishes and a couple of lobsters..
I love the lobsters :D
They're so cute lor, bright orange and small.
Wait till they're big.
I shall cook them +_+


Not so nicely taken 'cos i was walking that time.
But that's how most labs look like in NYP SCL.

Shucks i don't feel like going for aikido.
Basically, we're repeating the same techniques every week.
& white belts have to partner black belts =="
So far all my partners are nice.
If only can choose our own partner.
Then partner Woon Ching everytime liao.
LOL.
Should have taken up taekwondo or something more agressive.
I'm in the mood for some kicking..
Anyone willing to teach me taekwondo for free?! :D

I was so delighted on Monday night!
The guild organised an informal zak run.
Just go in whack for fun.

I didn't expect us to actually take down 6 arms!
6 arms out of 8 bloody arms!
And majority of them are Lv80+,
with a couple of higher levels.

Robotika, AdventOfArts & i damn pro.
We 3 downed 2 arms on the right side!
I kept spamming genesis, dealing 25k on every arm.
& my bahamut damage was 17-18k per arm.
Making my (genesis+bahamut) damage each time about 42k.

SHIOK! :D
& i'm only a LV135 bishop.
Thanks to my bf for building up my godly equips! <33

-runs off to do inorg report, tutorials & study for POE.







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.