☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, June 13, 2008 | 10:37 PM

A random, funny conversation between me and my guildmates..
Oh yea. My in-game name is StPiggy.
SaintPiggy lah, if you don't get it.
Hehe.

Robotika: piggy knows what song i going to sing right?
StPiggy: i wanna make
love in this cluuuuuuub~ :D

LMAO.
Me and my dirty sense of humour :D
Hohoho.

Anyway..
I went out with ws today!
x3333

This ride is very relaxing.
Can feel the wind rushing past you.
Serves as a good warm-up for the more thrilling rides.


One of my favourite rides too.
It just keep spinning and spinning..
Weeeeeeeeee! :D



This looks so fun lah..
The main reason i can't be bothered is because of the looooong queues.
I hate standing and waiting.
Feels like a waste of time to me.

I tried the Cadbury inverter, viking etc etc too.
Y'know, that 360 degrees one?
I sooo wanted to take a photo with my hp upside down lah!
I think it'd be a spectacular photo.
But in the end, i didn't.
Shucks! :(
I shall attempt it in future.


The teddies in the locker.
I won the pink teddy with the blue eye ok!
Ws won the pink doggy for me x33
Thanks dear! :)
The 2 teeny teddies were small prizes from the Scratch and Win thingy.

That's the game that i won.
Beat 9 other strangers to emerge 1st :D
You have to throw the ball into 'Walk', 'Trot' or 'Run' hole.
And your horse will move at whichever speed.
Needless to say, run is the one you should be aiming for.

I used to be better.
I could throw continuous 'Run's last time.
Today i only managed 1 Run, 2 Trots and many Walks.
So i thought i would lose.
& then, the game host said,"The winner is.. No 9!"

Me: WHAT? o_o

Really tio stunned.
Heheh.
It's the only carnival game i'm good at :)

Ws had some Starhub vouchers..
for discounts at Haagen-Dazs :D
We went to Century Square and ordered that..
FLOWER BLOSSOM.

Cheesy name.
But it looked so damn good..
There're even patterns on the plate la.
With hearts on it.
/faints in bliss.

It's one of d few things i feel worth eating at Haagen-Dazs.
The rest are usually too expensive (for a small portion).

The other one worth trying is the $39.90 chocolate fondue ice cream.
Forgot the real name.
Just find the biggest serving of ice cream & fondue.
It comes with biscuits, fruits, marshmallows etc.
A tad pricey.
But quality has always been my spending style.


Digging in..

Yummy :D

The service is great too.
The manager even asked us how we found the food and all.
The epitome of good service ;)


A random photo of Century Square.

We went over to Tampines Mall.
My favourite shop, Artbox!
I love their endless panda-themed products!

I wanted to get my dad an inflatable chair too.
He has taken to camping on the balcony every night.
To watch the Euro08 matches.
At present, the balcony is bare except for the TV and a wooden platform.
I want to get him a nice chair to sit on,
and enjoy his match.
What's freaking annoying is i can't find any such chairs.
I'm ok with anything below $50.
Anyone knows where i can buy one?

`Tq dear for getting the songs we both like and sending them to me.
`Tq dear for the wonderful day :)












CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.