☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, June 06, 2008 | 7:31 PM

So fucking miserable.
How is it that things can go wrong one after another for more than 48 hours?

I never had such lousy days in my whole life.
So pissed off.
I tried to keep my cool & get on with it.
It's so sad.
I couldn't find a single thing to be optimistic about.
That's how bad it is.

WARNING!
Excessive bitching for today's post.
If you're uninterested, feel free to click the red 'X' on your screen.

First, aikido.
I couldn't grasp the techniques sensei demonstrated.
I need to learn things step-by-step.
Slow learner, bo bian what.
The times when i grasped the techniques, my partner would praise me.
The times when i don't, i'm left looking like a retard.
Well, that's still ok.
Until we began learning some rolling technique.
Get into some kneeling position and flip yourself 360 degrees.
When everyone finished doing it, i was still left at the start.
WTFFFFF!
Dammit demoralizing can!

When i reached home, i had no appetite.
Took 1 hr just to clear my dinner.
My dad talked to me for 1hr.
It was 12.30am before i finally started doing my REPORT, 2 TUTORIALS & MUG FOR POE.
WTF!
Good thing i studied 2 chapters of POE during my journey to & fro aikido.
& i didn't go my tuts. Simply don't understand chem now.

I love my sec 4 chem textbook.
I took down so many notes and extra out-of-syllabus stuff.
They helped in my report. <33

I guess i have low self-esteem.
Recently i began to become more out-going.
But it did nothing to help how i feel inside.
I feel like a wallflower.
The dull, ugly, ordinary sort.
The kind you wouldn't notice at all.
The kind that wouldn't matter if it died.
But that's me.
I'm not pretty, just ordinary.
I'm not smart, just mediocre.
I'm not talented, just breezing along in life.
The only thing i like about myself is my wisdom & open-mindedness.

My bf's biggest grouse is i don't spend enough time with him.
Looking at my timetable and my parents, i guess so.
He can go ahead and find some prettier, smarter gf who can accompany him everyday, as much as he wants.

Hence,
I'll just move on.
I can survive on my own.
************************************************************

Because of my long breaks today, i got to spend lots of time with Ruiying & Jessie.
We went to the Shopping Arcade 'cos they wanted to find lappy skins.
But the choice was so pathetic.

I had a nice time chatting with them.
FS0802 is so cute.
They already have 3 couples in the making.
Haha.

I notice they're efficient too.
They get their e-assignments done by the week.
Today i saw the lot of 0802 girls doing their differentiation quizzes.
Lolol.
And they even borrowed reference books to study.
One of them let me have the chem book cos they don't need it already.
Thanks! :D
Sibei good leh.
Now i can learn my phchem with the book.

Once Term 2 starts, i'm going to go to the library every Friday.
Gonna source for notes during 3hr break.
Feel free to join me.
LOL.

Feel like going back to library during holidays too.
Wonder if i can get any more useful ref books.

Sighs.
The end of my bitch post.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.