☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Monday, June 16, 2008 | 1:41 AM

WARNING

There'll be 40+ photos for this post.
Or less, because i decided not to include all.

I think i've gone crazy with my hp camera.
It's really useless, though.
So hard to zoom in too -.-
But waddeheck.
It serves me well for now!

Happy Father's Day!
Went to Gelare at Sun Plaza to eat.
First time dining there.

I keep craving for fizzes these days..
That mango fizz is great :D

Chicken pie.
But you should try the Don's Pie or something like that.
Forgot the exact name.
Their pies are the best.
I think there's an outlet at Suntec.

The tomato seafood pasta is delicious.
It looked really plain 'cos it's only noodles and some seafood.

Jasmine and Wan Wen struggling with the ticket machine


Jasmine was blowing this ball all the way from Vivocity to Siloso beach.
It didn't help that i kept making her laugh ;D



I caught her stripping!
Sexy sia ;D


The colours are so pretty.
Shihui & i were so tempted to buy them :P


The self-professed koala bear.

A round of captain's ball
I took the photo while being catcher @.@

Compare mine with Amir's.
He drank everything in one gulp D:


Lots of Snapple bottles!

I bought Ben & Jerry's ice cream too.
There were only strawberry and cherry garcia.
I don't like cherry garcia so i had to take strawberry,
which was pretty good too.

Moooooooo..

Saw some sparring on the way back.

LOL.

Accompanied Yi Ting and drew on the sand.

Reminds me of the couple we saw in the waters.
They kept hugging and kissing in there.
Lol!


Woon Ching attempting to turn Raymond into a mermaid

Ok, the tail's done!

What's a tail without scales? :D

Woon Ching kajiao. Heheh.

Woon Ching, Raymond and Shihui went on another way after that.
So Hui Wen, Wan Wen, Yi Ting & i went to Vivocity.
Viva la Vivocity :D

Nice, right?
Those lights go on and off.






Had dinner at Carl's Jr.
I added lemons to my sprite.
LOLOL.

We stopped by Mother Garden because of all the cute stuff there.
& we couldn't resist buying these seal keychains.
Just too cute already.

I finally got a nice tan!
It's a nice shade of brown too.
Hohoho :D

I can't believe we kept oggling at those ang moh kids.
They're so young and so good-looking.
I feel like a paedophile!
HAHA :D
Eh seriously though.
They're so cute!
















CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.