☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, July 25, 2008 | 8:51 PM

Can you believe this?!



CUTE PUFFERFISHES IN THE MICROBIO LAB!

I love the way they swell!
Makes them look like a squishy balloon!
Love love love them! :D

I wanted to take a pic of them swimming around.
Unfortunately, my hp cam's zoom suck.
:(

Damn, the life science labs rock.
First lobsters, now fugu.
Candirus next?

Never ever take off your undies if you know what candirus are ;)





Lol!



This mynah went hopping near people's legs and around the station.
Just so innocent the way it hops around..



/SNORES



I was reading Detective Conan during my long break.
Btw, my whole screen is black because i chose the high contrast theme.
It's really nice.
Black with lime green & violet toolbars.
Me love strong colours these days! :D



What the heck did that bird eat ..
I'm so used to seeing white & green shit.
First time seeing one that looks like gel.



Raymond: HAIZ.. Tio bullied by them again.

Lawls.
For some reason, we dumped all our barang barang to him.
Looks so aunty right? Carrying all the plastic bags after going to the market.
LOL.



Shi Hui (top right) & Woon Ching (bottom) using his hand as a pillow.



Raymond: Eh let go! My hand very suan already!!

Ms Ang is soooo nice.
Most of us in the first row were dozing off in her face & she closed one eye.
It's not that her lectures are boring.
More like we were too tired by the end of the week.

Had a nice break at the library today.
Ate pastries at the cafe again.
Quite a lot of Fs0803 peeps in the library/lib cafe that time.
Laughed like nuts with WC & Raymond.

'Cos earlier on, WC & i saw this video titled "When did women start wearing bras?" on MSN.com

LOL.

Too bad the link was broken.

But still.. When did bras originate?
Interesting right? :D







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.