I want to take up karate! For real. I'm not kidding.
But not now. Maybe when i'm fitter and have more strength & stamina. & definitely after i got my aikido basic techniques right.
I want to take up both offensive & defensive martial arts ;D
If only i hadn't been so shy in the past. I used to be afraid of talking to strangers & standing up for myself. But things are different now. Still, it would have been better if i'd started learning earlier.
My parents know martial arts & i didn't know they do. Until i chatted with them over dinner about it. My mom learnt aikido when she was a policewoman. My dad picked up karate (!!!) before.
I'm so going to watch the Beijing 2008 Olympics. Not just aikido and karate. I'm probably going to watch taekwondo, judo etc too.
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.