☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, July 17, 2008 | 7:20 PM

I'm hooked on chocolates & magazines these days.
I've always supported Teenage since sec sch.
Then i started reading Seventeen.
And now Women's Weekly & Cleo joined the list.
It's like the moment i see a women's mag, i grab it.

They're nice to read actually.. A nice way to spend the short periods of free time i have.
Been so busy with damn homework i can't blog daily.

SUNDAY, 13 JULY 2008

Went to Thomson Plaza to:
1) Make my bank card
2) Make contacts

I'm still not allowed the use of my bank card.
S'not like i'm a compulsive shopper anyway.. whatever.
It's just that sometimes when i charge more than $100 straight, bank cards are a lot more convenient.
I had borrowed my mom's & dad's cards to make such payments before.



There was a row of eateries next to Thomson Plaza.
& my parents and i dined @ Dino Cake House & Cafe.
It's small & cozy.
& i swear the food there is delicious.



The chicken carbonara i ordered.
The best pasta texture i've ever tasted.
It's not floury like common pastas.
The pasta was so smooth and chewy,
IT'S ADDICTIVE!



My mom ordered fried rice.
It was so full of flavour.
Or 'xiang' in Chinese. Hehs.



My parents couldn't get enough of the nice food so..
they ordered another dish. Mee rebus.
I like it too!
The soup was so yummy and sour.

MONDAY, 14 JULY 2008


I vandalised SH's maths lecture notes! :D
I drew the cow after Mini Toon's pig-cow stuffed toy which she liked so much.



Woon Ching & i were happily vandalising Raymond's precious maths notes.



Moooooo .. ?

TUESDAY, 15 JULY 2008




Raymond: Let me go!!

Stingy Raymond don't want to let us kapoke songs from his hp.
Hence the struggle to get his hp..



Looks really violent from this photo ._.



SH & WC posing with his er, back.





Zomg, wa bi kong!



One of the reasons why i'll not eat beef even if i change religion or anything..
I just can't stand how raw or bloody steaks look.



Sizzle sizzle :)


A bit chaota.. But looks good enough to eat!
I cut it into small pieces, sprinkled salt on it..
Then Jasmine went around serving people our masterpiece.
Hohoho :D



=.=
GROSS.



Our minced beef after it was placed in the oven for some time..



Raymond enjoyed eating the previous steak earlier on.
So i gave him my group's minced beef too.
"Special Order 100g steak"
LOL.



See, he's so happy eating himself!



The ban mian & banana milkshake i had for lunch.
SH & WC says i've weird tastes.
Because i would order stuff like kiwi milkshake..
& the kind of ingredients i pick for my yong tau foo.

WEDNESDAY, 16 JULY 2008


My estate got re-painted.
I still think salmon-colored doors are weird.



CUTE RIGHT?
I only saw it at Bench 2 at the end of Microbiology practical lah.
It's filled with alcohol inside.
I wonder what the rope thingy is made of..



That's the MB lab my class goes to.
See the brown cabinet on the right?
It stores the microscopes.
& i sit at the corner beside the cabinet & window :)



Lolol. Molest!



WC & Raymond clowning around as usual ;)



Part of NYP library's cafe.
They sell the Kettle brand chips.
Kettle chips are so dammit crunchy and delicious.
It remains as one of my fav chips, along with Oregon potato chips.



The chicken mushroom pie from the NYP library cafe.
Yummeh!

THURSDAY, 17 JULY 2008


If you noticed, that corner of my room is not right-angled like most rooms.
It's chipped off at 45 degrees.



There i was, lying down on my backpack on the 3rd floor corridor.
Don't ask me why i'm so casual in public.
I just felt like doing it.
Lying down in public is fun. Really.

Thank goodness tmr's Friday.
Sadly though.. I'm fully booked this weekend.
Even next weekend's booked.
RAWR.
When can i sleep till 12pm again? :(








CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.