☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, July 05, 2008 | 6:32 PM

I'm not kidding when i said i'm tired.

I woke up today, took a good look at my clock, and thought:

WTF.

It was 3.40pm.

I broke my record AGAIN.
The last time it was 2pm lah.

I even overslept on Wednesday,
& missed my PoE lecture can!
Woke up at 12pm and realised my lecture starts at 12:05pm..
Worse still, WC & SH were waiting for me since 11:30am.

Sorry guys T,T
Next time if i'm late for more than 10mins & never notify you guys,
go on w/o me.
Hehe :D

I've no time to post anymore.
Last term i was so free because i was a lazybum,
kapo-ing tuts answers from WC etc.
So this term i decided to be hardworking.
& i found myself practically lifeless.

Who the hell spends her nights doing reports & tutorials until 3am..
Reach home at 9.30pm after aikido still must crack my head over PoE.
The only satisfaction i get is getting A on my reports or understanding the lecture.
NO LIFE, SERIOUSLY.

My friend in NYP Business sch Year 1 (whom i met online),
was complaining to me about the workload as well.
Life in NYP sure is tough.

Oh yea!
Mr R. Ong's method of grouping us for PoE group work is so funny.
He made us pick a lollipop from a bag.
Each lollipop has a letter on it.
& that letter is your group.

VERY ODDLY though,
WC,SH,MOOMOO & i ended up in the same group.
Tyco like woot la :D
I suspect the F's were thrown in at the bottom of the bag,
& not mixed properly.
Bwahaha :D

& i got a strawberry-choco lollipop.
Yum ;P

I scored C for Japanese elective.
Something like B3 in sec sch.
i got F for Maths.
HAHAHA :D
Exactly like how i got F9 for Amaths in the past!
Not that it's something to be happy about.
Exams coming up in a month.
I don't want to repeat any modules please - -"
I'm still trying to stick to my new regime.
Need to add something new to it.
START GETTING MORE SLEEP.

Damn eyebags getting darker each day.
Nehneh sia -.-

Imma off to clear my homework pile.






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.