☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, July 10, 2008 | 5:57 PM

Mood: Happy>Sad
Status: Sick , tired

I was nearly late for school today ¬.¬”
Brisk-walked all the way from home to school.
I even had to eat my sandwich while walking. Lolol.
& when i got onto the lift in Block Q, Ms Ho was in the same lift!
So i'm not late ;D

Today's practical was so confusing.
Murphy and i were so blur, looking around at other group and follow what they do :x
Heng heng never do wrong, & manage to complete the exercise.
It was so fun to watch the solution turn blue-black to colourless to blue-black again!

Went back to Q711 to check our incubated cultures.
For once, the bacteria colonies have a nice colour! :D



Pity they reek.
Everytime i open the petri dish,
there'll be this awful stench that floods my nose.
& it smells like manure too lah :(
Even the reagent used smelled like manure.
LOL.





WC & SH pleating Raymond's long fringe much to his displeasure :)

Rotted at South Canteen from 2-3pm.
I didn't eat. Was feeling a bit woozy and had runny nose -.-
Majority of the gang were snoozing away after that.
Except WC, Fiza, Nasyitah and i.
THEN..

Raymond drooled!

Not the normal, leak out from the mouth kind.

He suddenly jerked his head and everything came out!!
Like a fountain sumore.

I was wondering why WC & Fiza's reaction:
O.O! ---> Tissue tissue! ---> xD
Cos WC was sitting between Raymond and i.
So i didn't see it.

WC was laughing so hard she was doubled up.
I wasn't any better.
I had tears running down my face for 10 minutes!
We 2 can't stop laughing because Fiza kept joking about it. xD

The same thing happened yesterday.
Raymond SMS-ed Yi Ting asking her to help him photocopy the MB prac manual.

Because his FLEW INTO THE BIG CANAL.

WC, SH & I laughed like hyenas lor :D
Doesn't matter 'cos the lecture hall was still empty that time!
How can someone hold a few pieces of paper until it flies into the canal?!
I thought that sorta thing only happens in comics!

PoE was pretty ok.
I tio called to do question again.
Lolol.
At least it was question 2 :)

Maths tut was okok too.
I heard there won't be anymore maths & poe next time.
Boy i will miss poe. I'm starting to like it..
But oh yea! No more maths! ^^



Raymond changed into his work shirt.
He still can take his time do his hair,
make 3 girls wait for him -.-
Tq to Murphy for nagging him for us.
We told Murphy to drag him out.
We don't care if he's still peeing or admiring his reflection.
Lol.

When he finally came out,
WC posed with him for a picture.
Because the words on his shirt too funny already.

I'm SOOOOO going to Swensen's, babe!






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.