☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, July 23, 2008 | 10:30 PM

Morning was loussssssy.
Ok lah. Don't want to blame Raymond.
It's not his fault. It's his mom.
Lolol.

When Woon Ching called his house, she mistook the voice for him.
& she called the person xiao didi.
When the person is his mom.
Muahaha :D

I was the earliest.
Reached the library at 8.35am.
Shihui came soon then Woon Ching.
We hung around, zuo bo.
Couldn't start without Raymond.
End up me & Shihui snoozing away,
while Woon Ching did her Inorganic Chem tut.
The guy finally came at 11am.
& we sent him to the IBRC.
Alone.
LOL!

Meanwhile, we bought pastries and fruit freezes at the library cafe.
So gooood :D

When we went for PoE lecture, it was crazier.
Shihui took Raymond's laptop & created a new account for herself.
Then Woon Ching uploaded a photo of her turtle,
& set it as his desktop background.
His notes gadget is full of crap now too.

After lecture, Raymond was playing with the keychain WC hung on his laptop.
It's just a handphone accessory.
Let me quote what WC said when she put words in Raymond's mouth.

"Keychains are the love x33"

GAY SIA.

On the way to Block E to submit SH's NYAA form,
we stopped to watch the arts performance at the atrium.
That's the cool thing about NYP.
Bazaars, performances & events are organised at the main atrium.
Saw a wushu display, which captivated WC & Raymond.
SH & i left them there and headed to Block E.

When we went back, it was cheerleading.
Could see that they're quite unstable x.x
& the choice of music didn't suit their routine.
Could be done better, i guess :)

Walked back to Block P.
WC spreaded nutella on plain roti while we waited for the bus.
Talk about cutting costs :D

The bus ride to Gardenia was madness too.
Kept crapping around, & we laughed so much.
Eventually we fell asleep anyway :x

The first part of the field trip was the usual presentation.
Thank goodness it's 10mins or so.
Just introducing us their range of products.

They even let us sample a new product.
I don't think i should reveal the name since it's not out in the market yet.
But it's good, really!
Cheese lovers like me will like me :D

There was a short tour thereafter.
We stood at the walkways on Level 2 and watched the productions below.
From the mixer to making balls of dough to filling containers to baking to packaging.
It's so fun watching.
The cooling tower was so cool.
It was so high and it's like a spiral with hundreds or thousands of loaves on it.

We even had refreshments!
Trays of bread with fillings.
I was lucky enough to get the foccacia bread :D
So so so yummy!

Oh, we got a goody bag too.
2 of their muesli roti.
Banana choc & berries.
Too bad SH hates banana :x
She immediately gave Raymond the banana one. Lolol.

Couldn't sleep on the bus on the way back.
I can't really sleep sitting up.
But when i'm really sleep deprived, i can fall sleep while standing.
Just closed my eyes and listened to my iPod.

Went to the library with WC & Raymond to do PoE project.
End up they were snoozing away.
I sms-ed my Japanese role play partner to discuss about it.
It's really weird sms-ing someone i dunno.
I'd gotten his number from Jessie (she has the nos for the Jap class).
At least he was nicer than i expected.
Then i flipped through some medical journals on the table.
Finally left the library at 6.30pm.
When we were packing up, Raymond gave one of the banana muesli to WC.
The catchline?

He said, "I give you my banana"

Wtf.
That REALLY sounds wrong!
I laughed like nuts :x

Heng we caught the bus.
The next bus would take 20mins+.
Made it to Tanglin CC on time.
We even helped join the mats and wiped them with disinfectant.

Eeeeeeeeee~
My coordination is getting better!
The whole point is to combine hand & leg movements to counter your opponent without using strength.
I realise Sensei is observant and ready to help white belts.
He saw me having problems with the Iriminagei technique & told me to try my best.
I always forget whether to turn clockwise or anticlockwise to do the armlock ._.

Thanks to WC's dad for driving me to Novena tonight ;D
Really cuts down my travelling time by 15minutes.

UNFORTUNATELY..

I'M A BIG BAKA!

I took the wrong train home.
I didn't realise it until 4 stations later.
The first thing i realised was how empty the train was.
I turned to check the TV display whether it was Marina or Jurong-bound.
No such luck. Couldn't see the TV.
So i just listened to my iPod.
Until i heard DHOBY GHOURT.

I thought,
OH SHIT.
& got out immediately.

Wasted so much time for nothing..
Sigh.

I wanna learn karate :D
Wonder if i ought to take it up as a 3rd CCA.
Or should i take it outside? Or in university?
Shrugs :D

Soooo tired now.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.