☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, July 18, 2008 | 5:37 PM

TGIF again! :D

& the weekend's finally here!
Ooh la la!

Now onto my day in detail..

Inorg chem lecture was sooo frustrating.
Not because i don't understand or anything.
Ms L was going like a bullet train.
Most of the time we couldn't copy finish in time..
Whose brilliant idea was it to leave blanks in our notes anyway..
I'd rather they give us the full notes so that we can focus on the more impt aspects of the lecture.
It's bad enough our notes are so naked the lecturers have to drop us extra info.
I've to struggle between filling the blanks & taking extra notes.
Roars.

I broke my straight A record by getting my first F for inorganic tutorial! :D
Because i misunderstood & wrote the wrong explanation.
LOL!

I didn't fall asleep when Ms A went through phy chem either.
Maybe i'm just too tired the past few weeks.

Went back to Q711 to check our bacteria cultures.
The whole lab stank -.-
Smelt like rotten fruits lah.
Except that it's due to the bacteria.
I think it's the S. marcescens that stank the most.
Why?
Even when i examined the C. sporogenes & E. coli plate, i didn't smell anything.
AND when i examined the C. sporogenes & S. marcencens plate,
this wave of foul odour hit my nostrils.
Bloody smelly!

Sadly, our anaerobic plates had growths on it -.-"
SIGHS.

Had like 2hr 30mins of break.
Not going to comment on it since it's in my previous post.

Jessie didn't come to sch today.
Not sure what happened. If she's sick, hope she gets well soon :)

& today's sensei's birthday!
My jap sensei, not my aikido sensei.
The class sang him a birthday song.
In English, no jap.
He said there wasn't any Japanese birthday song.
LOL.

(class starts singing)
"Happy birthday to you~"
Regina: Ok, class finish already, go home, go home!

LMAO.
That was what happened.
Lotsa nice & funny peeps in my Jap class :)

Oh yea.
My partner for role-play wasn't chosen or anything.
More like, he's the only person left without a partner..
I was commenting to Rui Ying,
how come all my lab/assignment partners are always guys?!

I don't have anything against guys.
All the guys i know are nice.
But still, apart from Jasmine for FS prac, the rest are guys.
@.@

Didn't realise i was standing behind Shiro on the MRT elevator until i saw his face.
Poked his back and he turned out, wondering who poked him :x

My trademark way of greeting people if they haven't see me.
Poke them somewhere ;D
So if someone pokes you, most likely is me!

& on the train i was chatting away with RY.
Talked about CIP at SPCA, and about people with issues.
Issues meaning self-esteem, depression etc.

That about summarises my day!
I need to change blogskin soon.
The image links for the current one are all broken.
Gonna rest for now ;)





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.