TGIF!
I'm rotting in school now.
Chem tutorials & MB practical results checking ended early.
I can't assess
http://onemanga.com at all.
I spent the last 30mins blog-hopping.
Visited old friends' blogs.
Afterall, i did promise myself i'm going to keep in touch with them more.
Yes, i'm still rotting with WC, SH, Raymond, Fiza & Nabilah at Block Q LV 1.
I'm PISSED OFF with the group of guys playing soccer in the small space in front of us.
Like, wtf.
The bloody soccer wall hit the wall beside me.
TWICE.
HELLO!
It was so close to ripping off the top part of my laptop can.
Fucktards -.-
If anything happens to my lappy, they're paying for it.
Why does NYP bother building a soccer field and track field if people can't be bothered to use it?
30mins more to go before my Japanese elective class starts.
2hr 30mins more till i can go home.
& grats to nehneh ying and zy for marrying in maple :)