I know very well i flunked my physical chemistry paper today.
(Oh yea, & maths too. Damn!)
But i'm so damn happy.
I feel so touched now.
I'm missed & remembered.
It just feels so great.
I had such a great MSN conversation last night.
It started out with Rachel & Yingxue.
My darling & nehneh :)
Talked about a couple of stuff. Heh.
& then..
We added ALL the NegimaNeko guild members into the conversation.
We ended up spamming so much lame stuff!
Fun!!
'Cos we all have the same sense of humour.
Can tahan lame jokes, can tahan dirty jokes :D
Can clique well. LOL.
It's been months since i laughed so much.
Love you guys to bits :)Let's meet up at PCBunk soon & have an outing x3
This friendship is too good to remain just virtual ;)
My maple daddy was asking me in MSN if i'm playing any other game now that i'm out of maple.
Well, no.
But i'm considering going back to maple.
I know Rachel's gonna be playing.
But i can't decide if i want to go back to Delphinus.
Most of the guildmates are inactive.
&..
I think the server's suffocating me.
Most people there know me 'cos DkPanda (my ex) was famous there.
Now that there's nothing between us, i feel so weird in Delp lah.
Lol.
/Shrugs.
I'll ask Rach & the rest first :)
Met up with Esther at YCK MRT.
We went back to Riverside Sec to get our SGC.
I don't like the school now.
So thank God i graduated already.
Bumped into some old teachers like Mdm Matthews, Liao lao shi, Ms Christine etc.
Unfortunately they happened to be dining at Delifrance at Causeway Point so no chance to talk to them.
We met Liao lao shi at the General Office.
She only taught Esther before, not me.
But she still recognized me & told us to work hard :D
Gives me a warm feeling nia.
& the last photos i will probably take of RSS..

The HOD office on the left, General office on the right :)

Towards the porch and carpark

One of the classroom blocks.
SHIT i just remembered.
WHY DIDN'T I TAKE A PIC OF MY OLD CLASS?
RAWRRRRR!!

Statue of liberty :D
Ok, i'm being lame.
That's the RSS school logo lah.
Rofl.

The sheltered walkway to Woodlands MRT.
Used to walk here 5 days a week :/
We went to find some chow.
Decided on MOS Burger because we miss it :D

Causeway Point seems to have the only MOS outlet selling milkshakes -_-
The milkshakes're the best.
1O1% love :D
That's the strawberry one.

The garlic-and-lemon mussel i ordered.
Fried till crispy and piping hot ;)
Walked around CWP shops & chit-chatted.
I saw this adorable tool..

Photo is blur.
But it's a cute pink bunny with a chain attached.
IT'S THE PEN YOU USE FOR TOUCH-SCREENS!!
I.E FOR NINTENDO DS LITE!
WALAO!
For a whole minute, i felt like buying a DS LITE lah.
Then again, Esther & i felt that we'd rather get a PSP.
My dad asked me if i wanted a PSP before.
But i told him i don't think i will use it much.
I'm way too hooked on the computer.
Pfffft lol :}