☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, August 06, 2008 | 11:46 PM

I'm not that bothered about the few relationship problems around me.
There'll always be people walking into and out of my life.
I'll just accept that things have come to an end & move on with life.

I've bigger things to worry about.
I've many more goals to accomplish.
I swore i would lead a meaningful life.

Enough emo-ing :D

POE lecture was ok.
Loves Fiza for the ferrero rocher!
She saved Woon Ching & i from starving to death.

Both of us worked the whole morning, clearing report & presentation.
Both of us didn't eat breakfast, only drank water.
Both of us only washed up & brushed teeth etc at 11.30am!

BEAT THAT!
LOL!

& lecture was at 12.05pm ok!

Presentation turned out really goooood.
Everyone had scripts this time ;)
Sometimes i wonder why i'm not studying medicine.
'Cos i can memorise names of diseases and illness well.

Had prata sausage (from the event at the atrium).
So yummy :D
Thanks for the free lunch!

Rotted at one of LT-Q benches with WC till 5.45pm.
We did the POE tutorials. Which was surprisingly easy.
But VERY irritating.
Keep repeating the steps and get the same answers -.-

Aaaaand.. the south centeen jap food store auntie is always nice to me :O
I wonder why.
Even the north canteen fruit juice auntie joked with me.
I'm not a regular also leh :x
Nevermind, i like yaki udon & banana milkshake :D
Make friends with more adults in sch.
Lolol.

Saw Ms Sze & her colleague on the way out of school.
Heheh.
WC & i were too shy to disrupt their conversation.
So we said hi only at the mrt ;)

Took 153 to Tanglin CC along with Wei xian & another guy (die, dunno his name ._.)
On the bus, we were comparing the amt of exams we have.
Wei xian: 3
His friend: 4
Woon Ching & i: 6 (not including elective)

Life science really win hands down..
NO LIFE AT ALL.

As usual, i wished for NO ROLLING.
Sooo happy no rolling once again!
'Cos i roll like a crocodile. Lol.
& i breezed through the various techniques.
My partner's good.
She reminded me to straighten my arm when i cut her hand downwards for irimi nage.
And for shiho nage, the proper landing leg position (not both legs flat down).

Sensei saw that i was hesitant to pull my partner's hand down for shiho nage.
'Cos i scared of breaking their arm x.x
He just told me to pull it.
'Cos they're black belts, they can handle themself.
As long as i don't kill them.

Made me laugh :D

I'm turning in early.
Very tired now.
Going school at 9am to study with Woon Ching
Mug mug! :)





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.