
It's amusing to see everyone in FS0803 in formals shirts for the Econs presentation! :D

I love to squeeze this mantou! :3
That expression looks a lot like me when i'm feeling high.

The result of wearing high-heels.
My leg is not suited for those kind of shoes.
The edge always cuts into my skin -.-
It wasn't so bloody originally..
Now it's kinda congealed.
Urgh.
Anyway..
I HATE THIS WEEK
I HATE THIS WEEK
I HATE THIS WEEK
Raaaawr!
2 presentations on consecutive days!
Japanese written exam on Friday!
I've been sleeping only 3-4 hours everyday this week.
And i was so tired i even fell asleep while standing on the train ride home after aikido!
I kept falling asleep whenever i'm sitting down too.
I'll show you how pathetic sleep-deprived people can be.
Sheesh.
Sensei said i should be able to pass my Japanese test.
I hope so.
I only spent 1hr studying for my written paper ._.
It's the last Japanese lesson already.
I'll miss sensei & my fellow SCL friends.
I thought i would be alone in this elective.
But i end up making more friends there.
I got to know a couple more people in my 2nd last lesson sumore leh..
Everything goes right when you're following your dreams.
:)
Now it's time to focus on the upcoming exams.
I'll just take it one step at a time.
I work best without stress ;)