Thanks Esther for sharing this video with us. I laughed so hard when i saw it. Beijing 2008 Olympics mascot falls down. So dammit cute :D
I was talking with Leonard (maple guildmate last time) last night. He told me he was a boys' school & that he felt awkward when talking to girls. The topic became about women instead. He said he had a girl friend who talked to him about her "cramps" and grossed him out. Made me laugh :D That girl has to learn that, there're some things guys aren't interested to know about, whether you're his friend or gf.
Let's just say i read articles about communication occasionally ;)
POE was very long today. 9.30am-1pm. By the way.. LT-D STINKS.
The moment i stepped in, i felt like throwing up. It reeks of sweat. Roar -.-"
Mr Ong was teaching about "dumping" and talked about the undergarment war between China & Europe. BRA WAR!! :D Woon Ching, Raymond & i kept poking fun at all the bra stuff. Polka dot bra ooh la la!
Went to AMK to spend the afternoon. WC introduced Sumo House to us. Super cheap set meals going at $5.90
Diluted green tea :/ It's free flow, afterall. Hohoho.
My tempura udon. The best part is the soup. The flavour is there and the soup is clear. It's really decent for $5.90 you know.. So much better than food court japanese food.
WC went for the sushi set instead. They look so colorful :3
Fooled around at Cash Converters. As usual, Raymond is the model. Today he's wearing a cowboy hat. He can't complain 'cos we are not making him wear feminine accessories this time. ;)
Cute keyholder. Got it from Mini Toons at $3.95.
I finally got the hat i wanted!! Had a hard time choosing the color. I'm going to find accessories to put on the hat so that it can match diff styles. I really like the big, puffy top part when you wear the hat although you can't see from the picture :D
Next up on my shopping list: 1) Waist accessories 2) Red sunglasses 3) That shirt at AMK Hub
Spend 3 hours at AMK McDonald's 'cos Raymond left for work & SH, home. I dozed off for 1 hr! I'm just so sleepy during the day & wide awake at night now -.- Spent the rest of the time chit-chatting with WC.
Met Ms Marlene on the train to Toa Payoh! She asked how things are going & etc. & mentioned there'd be a class outing to Sentosa during the Sept holidays. Hope more people will attend this time :)
I partnered WC's last week partner. WC wasn't joking when she said the partner treated her like a guy. Her moves are so fast and strong. The back of my head hit the floor before my back did! Must have hit more than 20 times in that 1 hour..
At least it felt real. During training, we just focus on the moves. It's the first time i'd such a partner. But it feels like some sort of real life exposure. Partnering her really trains up my reflexes.
About 3 hours since the session, but my head still feels weird. Kena banged too many times. Urgh.
Anyway, i think i finally got the hand of forward rolling! Will be practicing aikido moves with WC at Sentosa during holidays. I will practice rolling at the sands there. I can't practice at home when there's tiles -.- Sensei & one of the black belts are always so patient with me when they have to teach rolling. Touched :)
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.