Was supposed to come to the library early to study.
But we ended up watching Olympics.
'Cos the library cafe has a TV tuned to Ch.5 & Channel Newsasia.
Woon Ching was telling Shihui & i about how FLABBY swimmers are.
When they shake their arms or thighs a little, it goes wobble wobble.
"Fats to keep them warm."
Rofl.
I was grumpy today when i was woken up at 8am.
No choice. If nobody drags me out of bed, i'll go ahead and sleep for 12 hours straight.
My parents don't buy me lunch on weekends anymore.
They know i will wake between 3-4pm :D
Even my sleeping time has shifted to 2am. Or later.
Anyway..
I fell asleep in the library cafe for 30mins!
Just too sleepy :3
Felt so much better after that nap.

Carbonated fruit juice.
My parents told me they saw this adult drinking (beer) with his/her parents.
& they jokingly told me to learn how to drink so that i can drink with them.
I told them, anything but beer.
Just don't like beer ._.

Missed shot :(
Nabilah was whacking Raymond's legs.
Cows are irresistably fun to bully!

Puffed up cheeks! ;D



Who would have the Yakult factory was so near to my house? -_-
I know for a fact Kailing stays at those blue-windowed flats.
First thing was a presentation about the live cultures.
Lactobacillus casei Shirota strain &
Bifidobacterium breve something.
We were all given a bottle of Yakult to drink :D
& then a video..
Showing us the actions of the bacteria, NK cells battling cancer cells etc etc.
The guide (what do i call him?) took a drop of Yakult, placed it on a glass slide, placed it under the microscope under 5000x magnification and voila..
Tumbling rods across the screen ._.
The tumbling reminds me of
Listeria monocytogenes at 25 degrees.. Nvm.
Afterwards we were brought around the factory.
See where the cultures were fermented. The packaging. Etc.
They even make their own bottles.
There were these large tubes that blow the bottles up to some storage container.
Amazing :D
They sold us packaged Yakult cheaper than those in supermarkets.
Like, $2.50 for the mixed one.
$1 for the original one.
Most of us bought one or two home.
For the fun of it. Lalala.

Raymond: What the heck..
Woon Ching placing my hairband on his head.
& flattening his gel-ed up hair.
Haha.
Went to meet hammie (Esther) at AMK hub for dinner.
We tried the Unagi pepper rice.
I felt so broke.
I had exactly $12 and the meal cost me $11.80.
It was delicious though.
Pepper lunch is one of my favourite places to eat at.

I played with my food and ham said i was being a 2/6er.
2/6ers play with their food. Our custom ;)
And our final product is..
SUSHI.
Or whatever it looks like to you.
Hehe :D

Walked around & saw some nice stuff.
Should have brought more money D:
I wanted to buy a hat at 77th street AMK hub since long long ago.
But always forgot to bring money or hardly go there.
I wonder if that hat is still there..
Desperately finding that kind of hat :/
Went into one of those joke shops.
I mean, they sell lots of gift there.
I like the music player thing/
Y'know, the kind in musical boxes?
They sell the metal thingy alone with various songs.
There were so many blonde bimbo joke stuff around.
I laughed so much over those.
Well, there's a corner of the shop that sells sex jokes.
Not for me!
Nyahahaha :3
I was kinda emo today, one of those days when i think too much.
Having dinner with hammie made me feel much better :)