☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, August 08, 2008 | 9:39 PM

Went to school library at 9am with Woon Ching.
She did her PhChem revision questions while i settled maths.
About 11.30am dabao pies from the cafe & went to meet Shihui.

I felt so kuku while walking in the library.
'Cos 2 girls wearing red & white walking together looks so weird.
Like 2 identical flags beside each other.
So wrong la.
Lol.





Free lunch was provided at the auditorium prior to the performance.
The drink tasted so much like sour plum juice..



Leftovers (not mine!)
The gang mixed it up and joked about feeding it to Raymond.
Stupid cow came late :O





There was a huge insect on the wall.
Fiza trapped it with an empty cup :D



Woon Ching saves the day! :D



There you go.
See, the body's fat right?
Plus it has long feelers and spindly legs.

We teased Woon Ching about it.
That she was in the wrong course,
cos she can be a pest control worker.
Nyahaha :D



Wooo auditorium :)
First place we came to for orientation.
Not much seniors around so the back was pretty empty.



Something called 'forum theatre'.
It is as the name implies.
Using drama to bring forth your ideas.
It does get dull when they keep acting the same scene over & over again.
I'll stick to online/ verbal forums anyday.
I can't appreciate dramas or musicals, seriously.


I hate my fringe when it parts that way..



Woon Ching stripped me of my 'scarf' and played with it.



Like how those people tie those cloth strips around their foreheads and mug?
Yea, something like that :D



That's me self-entertaining myself.

The whole NDP performance consists of the forum theatre and some speech given by a colonel from the SAF.

No offence, but the whole thing was a snoozefest..

Spent 2 hours fooling around in the audi with my friends C:



2008's National Day song.

Why are National Day songs becoming duets?
No wonder schools are still singing the oldies.
The old songs can be sung by everyone.
& they bring out the Singaporean spirit too.

Duets? Blah.

Shihui & i ate Mars bar on the way to the MRT.
So sweet x.x
Until we 2 buay tahan :D

&...
I CLIMBED UP 28 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS TODAY!
OR 14 STOREYS!
IN 3 MINUTES!

The 3 minutes isn't accurate.
I only looked at the minutes as a gauge.
Could have been 2mins+.
Didn't think i could reach my floor that quickly.

I feel so shiok after reaching my floor!
Practically climbing non-stop at constant speed.
Going to do it every time after school ;)
It's good exercise.
Just that the block's quiet.
I took out 1 side of the earpiece to play safe & listen to my surroundings.

Time to start mugging tomorrow!







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.