☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, September 30, 2008 | 7:29 PM

Again, I haven't updated for a few days.
I'm going to list out some good things that happened recently then.

1. Got my wireless connection set up.
& i got a spanking new Samsung printer too.
Isn't that great?
I can now do my reports in my own room & print them on the spot.
Ooh la la :D

2. My dad went on a short company trip to Bintam for the weekend.
So it's a ladies' day out for my mom & i.
Went shopping around IMM on Saturday.
Then we had dinner at Ichiban Sushi.

3. I personalised my laptop!
Cost me about $22.
But what the heck.
I love it so much.
'Cos i can say 101% there won't be another laptop that looks like mine.
Not unless someone wants to rip off my idea lah.



Their 2-seats table very funny one.
It's like a park bench facing the sushi rollerbelt.
So the 2 people have to sit side by side, not facing each other.



Tori maru cheese set.
Which consists of rice, a chicken dish, softshell crab, chawanmushi, miso soup & fruits.
It's worth it for $16.90+.



Chicken & mushrooms in some sweet sauce & cheese.
Actually, i hate any type of sweet sauce on meat.
A bit of sweet sour pork is ok.
Teriyaki is a no-no.
:/



Yes, yes, yes.
I'm really drawing on my laptop.
It's just a HB pencil & i need those lines as a guideline.
My mom was so worried i would damage the laptop.



Had to use a penknife to cut up those fake rhinestones individually.
Wasted a lot of time -.-



The final product.
The border is actually glittery & the stones shine more.
Too bad you can't really capture it on camera :/

Just need time, the materials, penknife, 2 rulers, pencil & imagination :D

On to today's events.
WC & I had training today too.
& it was us doing the lead guide role for REAL tours.
Quite unnerving, actually.

I took the first shift.
& it was a tour for 2 gentlemen.
They were really formal.
Mine proved to be a challenge 'cos you don't expect adults to play the games station.
Luckily the senior guide, Faizal helped me out & brought them around.



The exit route leading back to the entrance.



Strange as it sounds, we were practicing in the loo -.-



Elaine gave us snacks!
Packet drinks & Khong Guan biscuits :P

WC took the second shift.
It was a group of students from Thailand.
42 to be exact.
Rofl.
But it turned out pretty good lah.
& they took so many photos with all the guides.
To quote WC, "I feel like a star".
LOL.



The Thai students.

Went to Far East Plaza for lunch again.
I know it's repeatitive 'cos i have been saying FEP for all my past posts.
Then again, we just can't get enough of the food there.
/winks winks ;D

Had milk ice desert at SLICE again.
Do try it if you go to FEP.
It's behind LJS at Basement 1.



My 'Hot Chick'.
Which is like, chopped peanuts, chocolate sauce & bananananana :D



WC's 'First Kiss'
Okok, that sounds so very wrong -.-









CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.