☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Monday, September 08, 2008 | 3:52 PM

FS0802 & FS0803 had team building exercise today.
Everyone met up at Block F, Level 3 at the NAPFA stations.
I met Raymond, Nabilah & Fiza at the MRT by chance and we walked to school together.

We played the game "Two truths, One lie" first.
The 2 mentors and the discipline head gave us a demo.
& we had to guess which one of their statements is a lie.
I was reading their facial expressions and the emotions in their eyes.
Let's just say i guessed 2 out of 3 correctly based on that method :/

Ms Marlene picked Raymond, Amir & i to play the game.
Here's what i said:
1. I know aikido (something like that).
2. My favourite colour is pink.
3. I have only been to Malaysia & China before.

Many people thought the third one was a lie.
Actually, it's true.
So i managed to trick many people.
Maybe it's because i deliberately put a mischievous face when i said that line.
Haha :)

Yes, i've only been to Malaysia & China before.
Not that i'm poor or anything.
No particular reason why my family just don't travel much.

I purposely said i like pink.
People associate me with pink because they think i am girly.
Nah, sometimes i can think like a guy -.-
My favourite color is dark red now ;3

The next game was.. The blindfold game ._.
I paired up with Woon Ching and became the blindfolded one.
They made up walk around the sports area.
I simply hate the steps.
The only reason why i walked so quickly (with blindfolds),
is because i already memorised the campus landscape -.-
I can picture the surroundings in my head as i walk.

There was this spiderweb game.
Each class had to stand on one side of the web.
And we have to get across to the other side.
No climbing, no crawling, no nothing.
We have to be carried through the holes in the web +_+


Brainstorming in process ;D


Heave-ho!

It turned out to be pretty fun.
We formed a chain and lifted the person across each sides.
And we managed to get everyone across too.
Yayness :D

Next they made us stand in a line along a log.
& we had to arrange ourselves in terms of height.
I'm pretty short so i'm more towards one end of the log.
It's fun.
Someone has to squat while another stretches his/her legs and moves over the person.

When we were done, we had to rearrange ourselves in order of birthdate.
I had to get to the other end because i'm one of the youngest -.-

The last part involves the blindfold game again.
This time, Woon Ching had to be the blindfolded one.
She had no problem with it (obviously).
Afterall, she goes there for track practice every Friday.

That about summarises the exercise.
We then had a review in the amphitheatre.

Woon Ching & i went to Far East Plaza.
AGAIN, yes i know.
My third time there in a week :O
Went back to the same store for lunch.



My fried yam piece noodles.
Was feeling a bit sick so i dare not take the spicy tomyam ramen :/

Went shopping again.
Woon Ching & i were having second thoughts about buying some shirts.
But i bought a pair of purple sunglasses & a lovely red-checkered vest ;)
So happy with the vest.
The original price last week was $22.90 i think.
Now it's $9.90.
LMAO.

Woon Ching bought a silver visor from the same shop.
That visor damn chio.
& it's $10 only.
Unbelievable.

We got tired of shopping and went to rest at some benches.
& chit-chatted for a long time.
& we dozed off on the benches for an hour because we were too tired.
Must be weird seeing 2 girls knocked out in a shopping center.

Went to the same stall for dinner.
This time we tried the yu pian mi fen.



Took a bus down to Tanglin CC for aikido.
All the buses were so crowded at peak hour -_-
Anyway, we got there in time and helped out with the mats.

We attempted one of the advanced class' techniques before the sensei arrived.
It combines tenkan with another move.
I don't know the name of the technique.
After doing the tenkan, you swing the arm towards you.
& this drags the opponent back towards you.
When you do it non-stop, it's like dancing.
Pity it's an advance class technique.
'Cos i really like that technique now.
LOL :D





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.