☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Sunday, August 31, 2008 | 11:48 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LI PING & NEHNEH JONATHAN! x33

& thanks to my 2 nehnehs for caring about me.
Love you guys so much.
Muacks! :D

Went out with my parents on Saturday.
Dad's company was one of the sponsors for the local film, 12 Lotus.
Ahem, so free tickets lor :x

I must be getting good at controlling my emotions!
I used to cry buckets while watching sad movies.
Pretty embarrassing ;D
12 Lotus is a pretty depressing show.
It revolves around a girl who never had luck with men.
Every guy in her life used and dump her.
I could hear the whole cinema sniffing away.
I pitied her lah, just that no tears.
LOL.

My mom wanted to go shopping at Orchard after that.
She always has a hard time finding clothes of her liking.
I really want to try the Bakerzin cafe at Wisma Atria!
The chocolate cakes & large variety of macaroons make me drool! :D

It's so hard to find people with same tastes as me.
Spend money & enjoy the finer things in life :)
It's been a some time since i went to a restaurant -.-
Anybody wanna go with me? Lol.

Went to Takashimaya as well.
I like House of AnLi's bags!
The wonderful designs are all done by handicraft.
I'd admire them each time i pass by ;)

I also like Lladró porcelain figurines.
Super beautiful.
If i'm rich, i don't mind spending thousands to buy one of those.
Ok, i'm being wild here!

My dad's funnier.
He saw a glass table used to put showcases in the Jimmy Choo corner.
& he was like,"This table swee man!"
Well, i like designers with taste :)

Window shopping at Orchard is fun for me.
I like to see their displays.
Branded shops always have the most amazing set-ups.

Fast forward to Sunday now.
Nehneh never play maple with me today.
Raaaawr +_+
& i finally hit LV30.
Kind of slow..
I used to be such a hardcore chiongster.
Nehmind. It's better this way.
I've a life too :D

So much for pixelated relationships.
We know it's all virtual.
But really, they make the game much more fun.
I want to thank my maple bf for being so nice to me :D

Ok! Here's a random thought for today.

Why does love make even the strongest of us feel inferior of the other person?


Yep.
I'm sure everyone (or most) has felt that kind of inferiority at some time.
Always thinking that we aren't good enough, that the other person would be happier with someone else..
Love is indeed a double-ended sword.

Toodles!





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.