NEWater tour guide training today!
It was a pity there wasn't any tour bookings for today.
So we had to make do with individual training.
Like our speech, body language, yada yada.
As they say, easier said than done.
Everyone took turns going up & practicing among ourself.
Quite entertaining to observe one another :D
We ended an hour before dismissal time.
So Elaine (our trainer) chit-chatted with us.
& intro-ed us to other NEWater personnels.
After that we took the bus back to Tanah Merah MRT.
Headed to Far East Plaza for lunch again ;)
Tom yam seafood ramen FTW!
Then more chit-chatting with WC.
We spent so much time in This Fashion,
browsing through the racks & fooling around with wacky clothes.
Finally she bought a white skirt, & i, a white blouse.
Yayness!
I now have a white blouse to match my red vest ;3
Past by this ice cream parlour at the corner of B1.
The deserts look so yummy so we decided to try it.
It's like milk-flavoured ice flakes.
Topped with lotsa sauces & toppings.

What a nice marketing tactic.
With deserts named First Kiss, First Date, Hot Chick, Holy Matrimony..
Bound to turn some heads eh? :O
LOL.
Pun fully intended (If you catch the joke)!

We tried this first: Major Crush.
Which is, lots & lots of chocolate sauce & oreo cookies.
Sooooooooooooo good!

Till the cookie crumbles.
Nevermind if you don't get me :)
I'm just thinking of random, quirky phrases.

We couldn't get enough so we ordered seconds!
This time it's Summer Fling.
I think that's the name of it.
It's really mango puree & lots of mango bits.
The 'lao ban' was telling me the mango was really sweet today :D
Did i mention the 'boss' & the assistant are really nice?
They kept chatting with us, asking us how we liked the desert.
& they're glad to serve the customers too.
It's wonderful eating there.
They even recommend the strawberry one to us.
I'm so going there again next week!
Took 167 back to Sembawang Int.
I was half-asleep then my mom called me.
Couldn't sleep again after that T,T
I just listened to my iPod & enjoyed the window view all the way back.