☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, September 24, 2008 | 12:58 AM

SATURDAY, 20 SEPTEMBER 2008

I'm not going to elaborate about this day.
I'm lazy to :(
We had planned this outing to celebrate Nabilah & Fiza's belated birthdays.
Unfortunately, they weren't able to make it.
So it was just WC, SH, Raymond & me.

Oh yea.
Kudos to WC. Salutations! :D
She overcame her height phobia,
& took the viking ride 2 times and the inverter twice.
Next time sit at the top with me!



WC's victory pose.
Because she pwned the guys behind her by coming first for the go kart race.
Rofl :x



The 4 of us on the Flipper ride.



My mad idea to take a photo of our butt prints -.-
This was after we went for the water roller coaster ride.
From left: WC, Raymond, mine

As i boarded the roller coaster car (what do you call those?),
i made a surprise sound of "Ah!"
I don't know why.
But the ride attendant found it cute & imitated my "Ah!"
._.
In my whole life, i'm a natural at such responses.
It's people who copy my actions.
LOL.
In the past, i would puff my cheeks without myself knowing it.
Don't think i do it anymore..



Some family day program :O
I was bored while waiting for a ride so i just chanting the "magic words" along with the kid the magician picked -.-



Lunch at BK.
Me likes the Hershey's Sundae Pie :)



I've never attempted go-karting before.
I straightaway went for the advance track.
LMAO.
& then i was, accelerating down the slope!
Narrowly escaped hitting the wall.
Lol :x

TUESDAY, 23 SEPTEMBER 2008

The NYP aikido peeps met up for a bit of practice today.
It's kinda illegal to do so, if you know what i mean.
But nevermind, we want to pass the grading too >.>

I barely woke up in time to meet WC for lunch.
Got up only at 11.45am when i'm supposed to meet her at 12.30pm Bukit Batok.



WC's minced meat ramen.



My crispy chicken noodle :p

Met up with the rest at the MRT at 1.30pm.
We then took a bus to some private estate at Bukit Timah.
I can't believe it's near Mr Kok's house.
Went there to a party to celebrate the success of the CIP trip at Yunnan last year :/



This monkey grabbed Joanna's cup of drink from the table!
So so so hilarious!!
We were all laughing like mad :D



A yellow beetle WC found under a pole.
Aww, my hp cam sucks.
2.0 megapixels :(









Just about the stuff we will be tested during grading.
I still suck at them even though i know how to do them.
Argh! >.>







LOL at how high Shiro is swinging!





These kind of old bus sure are cosy :D
Well, that was bus 852.
Took that bus back to Bukit Batok Int.

Wei xian wanted to accompany WC & I around Westmall 'cos he had never been there before.
We went to Popular 'cos WC & i needed to get stuff for our MINDS Carnival stall.
& then to Cold Storage as WC's mother wanted her to buy a packet of barley.

After that, we 3 took the bus 182 back.
Kept chatting from the time i boarded until i alighted.
Like, 1hr+.
It was pretty fun chit-chatting with WC & Wei xian.
Both of us seem to have very different perspectives.
As for me, i'm very opinionated.
So i can easily understand people's views.

I'm starting to realise, as the more i know about my guy friends,
my habits are more similar to a guy's than a girl's -_-
Especially when i sleep at 5am,
or spend more than 15 hours on the computer,
or hate sales unlike other female species,
or am very practical & realistic,
or blah blah blah.
Shan't elaborate anymore :)

Toodles!








CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.