☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, September 05, 2008 | 7:55 PM

With regards to my last post,
I'm not going to think about it anymore.
I'll just learn about love as i go through life.
There's really no point thinking so much now.
& that's the way it should be.

Been going out the past few days.
I haven't been posting photos lately too.
Let's go back to the day of the last paper (POE).

28 AUGUST 2008, THURSDAY
Went to Peninsula Plaza, City Hall, Marina Square & Suntec City with WC & SH.
I'm too lazy to go into detail now.
That's the Koi Pond at Suntec.
Damn kois are so fat they practically bounce off their belly instead of swimming!





WC introduced me to Yami Yoghurt.
It's pretty nice for a cold snack.

3 SEPTEMBER 2008, WEDNESDAY
Went to NEWater Visitor Centre for the CIP program WC & I signed up for.
Looks like we will be tour guides for some time.
Mostly bring groups of visitors around, making sure they have a good time and none of the displays are damaged etc.
It's just a small group of people who signed up. Like, 9.
Mostly from SBM & SCL.






Colorful display, huh?
It's a fountain that you can walk on.
All glass panels. The waters & lightings are below.



WC likes posing for my photos ;3



We went to Far East Plaza thereafter.
She introduced me to this noodle stall.
We ordered the tom yam seafood noodle.
Super shiok! :D
First time i drank such delicious tom yam soup.
We also bought rainbow agar-agar from a fruit stall.
Meh, we're like little kids, eating agar-agar and everything.
Haha :D

4 SEPTEMBER 2008, THURSDAY
Went out with Esther today.
Wanted to watch The Murder of the Inugami Clan.
It's a Kindaichi film ya know.
It's another detective series, just like Detective Conan.
Esther told me Kindaichi's a lot darker, always murder victims etc.
Nehmind.
I still swear by Detective Conan x33

Ok, i didn't know the show was NC16.
& i don't have my IC -.-
So we had to watch Boys Over Flower instead.
Remember "liu xing hua yuan"?
It's the finale.
& first time i see a movie theater full house -.-
Those teen girls kept screaming throughout the movie.

When the F4 guys enter the scene as a group for the first time,
Teen girls: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! x3 x3 x3

-.-
Heck, i didn't even watch the show years ago.
They really make me feel like an aunty.

Anyway, Kurosagi is another upcoming Japanese film.
I'm going to watch it with Esther too.
Probably watch it together with the Kindaichi movie.
Detectives FTW! :D

We went to しょくどう Shokudo Japanese Pasta & Pizza on Level 2 to makan.
First time dining there.
& i will be going back again.
The food is so, so, so good.



The matcha & azuki drink is super.
The matcha is so fragrant and thick.
& the drink is naturally sweet too.
Definitely worth the $8.80.



(Left) My salmon & salmon roe pasta in wafu sauce
(Right) Esther's seafood pasta

I'm really happy.
It's been months since i went dining.
I miss the feeling of being in a restaurant & nice food.
Esther said let's go to Sushi Tei next time.
:D :D :D

We went shopping around Far East Plaza after that.
Bought a dark purple pashmina & a black beret.
Didn't bring enough money to buy the nice vest i saw.
Next time then :/
Took 167 back to Sembawang Interchange.
Must be the only thing that interchange is good for -.-

Byee for now!






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.