☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, October 25, 2008 | 10:33 PM

Happy birthday to Rachel, Yuekai kor and cousin Gerald! :D

I woke up to a fever this morning. And the first thing I did was to sing Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers in my head! Then i spent the rest of the day popping panadols and sleeping. I just about slept 16 hours straight, from 2am-6pm. It did me a lot of good because I'm back to normal now.

My cough's a pain, though. My stomach muscles suddenly cramped when I was coughing last night and it hurted like (inserts obscenity). Just now, I saw specks of blood in the phlegm too. Aaaarghh -.-


Hoho, nehneh Yingxue tagged me!

1) The last person who tagged you was: Yingxue

2) Your relationship with him/her is: She's my nehneh and les partner :x

3) Your impression of him/her: Simple. Wise for her age. Cares a lot for her friends.

4) The most memorable thing he/she had done for you: She's always there for me when i need a listening ear.

5) The most memorable thing he/she said to you: I can't remember the exact words. I just remembered she told me if I needed someone to talk to, I can call her even if it's at 4am. I was depressed that time and her words really touched me :)

6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will: Cherish her for life. Hohoho :D

7) If he/she becomes your lover, the thing he/she will have to improve in will be: She's perfect the way she is :x

8) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: If she les with another girl. ROFL :x

9) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: Hmm. She has helped me out a lot in the past. So i want to be there for her too :)

10) Your overall impression of him/her is: She's my twinnie. We share the same opinions and sense of humour. So sometimes when we joke, it becomes synchronized.


Nehneh's reply to the quiz when i tagged her is so funny.
Let me quote her! :D


5) the most memorable thing he/she said to u: "watch ownself nt fun laaah" :x

8) if he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be: les with another girl. LOL :x

10) your overall impresssion on him/she is: she's my twin, same opinon in seeing things, fashion sense & we have chemistry :D

24) Tell us something about No.1. (charmaine)
She's friendly & crazy at times, but when she's fierce, she's like a tigeress :x


LOL.
First time people call me tigress!
I only lose my temper when my friends are being bullied.
I guess I must lost my temper quite a few times in Maple. Especially in KS wars. Lol.
I'm glad all of my maple friends still remember me, even after so many months.
I love & miss them too x3





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.