I spent my weekend eating, sleeping & playing my PSP.
What a perfect weekend! :D
I tried out the game, Jeanne D'Arc.
& WOW.
I love that game so much.
I love the characters.
I love the storyline.
Most of all, i love the damn graphics.


This is one of the battles in the earlier part of the game.
As the game progresses, the battles gets a lot harder.
You've to think of battle plans & utilise every member's skills.
But that's what make the game fun!


& wooot!
Anime scenes in between gameplay.
I got stunned the first time i saw it.
It's like watching anime & playing an RPG at the same time..
The anime's nice to watch leh +_+
So back to Jeanne D'Arc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_ArcTo cut a long historical story short,
she's a teenager who received messages from a few Saints, telling her to save France from the English in the 100 years' war.
& so she did.
Sadly, she was wrongly accused by the English & was burned at the stake when she's 19.
Damn! -.-