☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, October 23, 2008 | 7:56 PM

Ok, I finally got the blog codes right. The past 2 nights i was either too exhausted or busy to go edit it. I like the simplicity of the new layout. Especially the moving photos! I just like to be creative and differentiate myself from everyone else.

Congratulations to all NYP aikidoka on passing their grading! :D
Bye bye, white belt.
Hello, orange belt!

Yesterday, i also found out that Shiro quitted aikido. He might be quitting his polytechnic education at NYP too. Woon Ching & I bumped into him after the communication skills lesson. We were stunned for a moment. I don't think the possibility of a friend leaving us ever strike us lah.

Life doesn't always go your way. It's up to us to make life meaningful and fun for ourself. We keep saying "Life's meaningless", "Life sucks". So why not make things go your way? Just follow your heart and everything'll be all right. Even if your dreams or fruits of labour doesn't come true now, they will in the near future.

I'm saying this not as an optimist or pessimist, but as a realist.


Scenario 1
NYP Library, North Wing
1.20pm+

Charmaine: (Concentrating on her PSP game)

Unfortunately, she made a mistake towards the end of the game stage. Enemy takes advantage of the opening and it's GG the dunno-how-many time for her.

Charmaine: SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!


Now fastforward a little..


Scenario 2
NYP Library, North Wing
1.40pm+

Charmaine: YESSSSSSS!!


I finally cleared that stage! I attempted that stage so much until i can analyse the pros and cons of each option. Pffft. :D

One last thing before i end today's short post. I was tagged by Shihui & Woon Ching to do this quiz.

I will reply to Shihui's in RED, and Woon Ching's in BLUE.


1) The last person who tagged you was:
Shihui/ Woon Ching

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
Friends. Moomoo sisters. Classmates.

3) Your impression of him/her is:
Carefree and fun-loving are her main traits.
Sporty. She knows her priorities as well.

4) The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
Can't think of any at the moment :O
Must be the bottle of handmade roses for my birthday :O

5) The most memorable thing he/she said to you:
Can't remember any now either :O
Lots of funny, ridiculous stuff and the whole group of us will laugh like mad.

6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
I'm straight.. Though i might consider girls if nice guys are extinct. Lol!

7) If he/she becomes your lover, the thing(s) he/she has to improve are:
Get a sudden growth spurt and be taller than me! ROFL. :D
Oh, can lah. She's taller than me already :x

8) If he/she ever becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Sounds impossible. The only times when i've enemies are when people attempt to manipulate me.

9) The thing you want to do most for him/her now is:
No idea :x

10) Your overall impression of him/her is:
A fun person to be with :D

11) How do you think the people around you feel about you:
Most people think i'm quiet and boring. Which is true to some extent lah.

12) The character you love about yourself is:
Er, I can get along with all kinds of people. I'll simply cater to their individual personality and emotional needs. And that I'm very open-minded.

13) On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself is:
That i keep all my emotions and thoughts to myself, even if I'm hurting on the inside.

14) The most ideal person you want to be is:
No particular person.
I just walk to my own beat :)

15) Pass this quiz to 6 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1) Woon Ching
2) Shihui
3) Yingxue (I purposely put you at No.3!)
4) -
5) -
6) -

Don't know who to name for the last 3 slots. Lol. If anyone wishes to take up the quiz, go ahead.

16) Who is No.6 having a relationship with?
-

17) What is No.2 studying about?
Diploma in Food Science

18) When was the last time you had a chat with No. 3?
A few days ago on MSN

19) Does No.1 have any siblings?
I know she has a younger brother who solves Rubik's Cubes without breaking a sweat.

20) Would you woo No.3?
YES!! I don't mind being les for her. ROFL! :D

21) What is the surname of No.5?
-

22) What's the hobby of No.4?
-

23) Where is No.2 studying at?
NYP, SCL.

24) Tell us something about No.1
She's all-rounded. Can hold long, interesting conversations. And very random at times.

25) What color does No. 4 like?
-

26) Are No.1 and No.5 best friends?
-

27) How did you get to know No.2?
Poly orientation

28) Does No.1 have any pets?
She has a turtle called Rotipratamonk ;D






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.