☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, October 15, 2008 | 11:56 PM

Post Number: 1
Title: Just some random (& amusing) photos ;O

I first saw this cat during the NYAA camp night trail.
& i saw it again last Friday, 10 Oct.
That time i was following WC, Wan Wen, Jasmine, Yi Ting & Bi Xue to get school stuff.
Wait, no.
I HEARD IT, NOT SAW.
It was meowing non-stop yet i couldn't see it anywhere.
So i stopped walking & looked around.
Can't help it, i'm an animal lover :D

Found it hiding inside the canal.
I just stood there, hoping it would come out.
It kept staring at me & meowing lah x_x
Then as if deciding i'm innocent, it came out.

The cat was so cute.
When i took out my hp to take a photo of it,
it looked at me for awhile as though afraid i would harm him/her.



Still peeking inside the drain..



Looking around now.



MEEEOW!! :D
OMG I FEEL LIKE LAUGHING WHENEVER I SEE THIS PHOTO.
Must be the cutest photo i ever took.

Whenever i'm around animals, i either:
1) Go misty-eyed. 'Cos i love them to bits.
2) Smile to them nicely or laugh if they're too cute.
3) Cry if i see dying animals.

I'm not sure if i'll still cry for dying animals on the streets now.
I remember crying for a dying cat when i was a toddler or something.
I could only watch it die.
Was too young to understand death then :/

Oh yea, my parents decided to dine at Sakae Sushi on Saturday.
For no particular reason too.
Turned out the Sakae Sushi @ Sun Plaza improved a lot too.
Last time.. wasn't so great.
Now it's fascinating. :D



Ordered this teppanyaki special.
It had sticks of unagi, salmon stuffed with asparagus, chicken, scallop & prawn coated with a sauce.
I don't usually take sweet sauces but this sauce's good.



Fancy this.
A chawanmushi with a layer of onion used as the bowl.
Interesting!



Mushrooms cooked in the teppanyaki style.
I happen to like mushrooms too. Lols.



My dad & i kept drinking cups of hot green tea.
I'm trying to find a Japanese restaurant that provides you with green tea powder.
Most just give you a tea bag or diluted green tea. -.-
I just want the experience of drinking tea made with powder in a restaurant.



My dad helped me to take it off the conveyor belt 'cos he saw me trying to take a pic.
After taking this photo..
I PLACED IT BACK.
LOL!
It's untouched & safe for consumption ok?!

AND AND AND,
I FINALLY got to try out the cafe, OChaCha!
It's an all green tea cafe at Raffles City, B1.



Yep, all of them are made with green tea. :D





Green tea honeycake.
$5.20 a slice.
I only like the bottom layer, the cake.
The middle was green tea fudge.
The top was too weird for me. It's like hard agar agar.
Overall okok lah ;x



My matcha freezie.
Must be green tea powder, milk and ice.
It's nice for a cool drink.
But i still like Shokudo's matcha & azuki beans smoothie :D





First day back at school & already 'working hard'.
I can't believe i've another semester of A-maths.
I thought i'm through with maths after last semester -.-"



Weather's so fine!
I know you people are thinking, What's so nice about some plants, buildings & a rubbish bin?
Well, let's just say i can find the beauty of all things..
That's why i like to look outside windows a lot.






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.