☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, November 13, 2008 | 10:16 PM

All in all, this isn't one of my better days. But it ended rather nicely too. Haha :D

Things went downhill from biochemistry practical. The practical itself had many sub-steps. If you aren't alert, you'll get confused and screw up. Because of this, tempers were flying -.- At least we completed the practical, with a little readings off the mark.

Brunch-ed at McDonalds again. It was already 12pm so no more Big Breakfast. Woon Ching, Shihui & I ordered our set meals and practically rotted there. I did my cell biology flowchart with fries sticking out of my mouth :D Shihui went to find Kailing & gang in the library to chit-chat after awhile. Hehe, working people are boring people so we couldn't entertain her :x

I saw this on a locker at the SBM block and pointed it out to Woon Ching.


"Woon Ching's Rule states that She is always right and in the event someone should prove Her wrong, he/she is to refer to the former." -Charmaine C

Eh, I purposely typed 'She' and 'Her' with capitals to emphasize her sovereignty ok! Her Hebi (shrimp) Highness is always right. :D

Cell biology practical was fun. Maybe it's my group only that was having fun. The other groups finished early so they had to wait for us. And my group was like, wrecking havoc in the lab next door.




That's the centrifuge we used to isolate casein from milk. 1500rpm for 5 minutes. We learned how to use the centrifuge! Woohoo! :D


There are a couple of ITE students on attachment and they joined us during our practicals. Camwhoring while waiting for the centrifuge to stop. :P


It's really easy to use the centrifuge. Just make sure all four Falcon tubes have the same mass, plus/minus 1g difference at most.


This is what happened to the milk after it got centrifuged.


SOMEBODY GOT AN A-CUP SUDDENLY!! :D


Raymond, more infamously known as the cow among our gang, is demonstrating what it is like to milk a cow. Obscene! :D


That's a really bloated udder if you ask me.


Watch the cow's udder go BOOM! :O

After cell biology, i took a train down to AMK to meet Esther for dinner. This time, it's Fish & Co. We ordered the New York Fish & Chips.


And it was the best fish & chips I've ever ate. The cracking sounds of the crispy coating, the tangy taste of the cream cheese, the juiciness of the meat.. Weeeee :)



We chatted throughout dinner and I told her what'd been bugging me today. I felt better after that.

"Friendship ties are made and broken. There'll always be a 'shuffling' of people between cliques. Sometimes it is through these shuffling that you'll find true friends, people that you're happier and better off with."

OK, that was what Esther said. I summarised it. This is biggest reason why I treasure my friendship with her. Our wisdom and train of thoughts are similar. Thanks Esther! x3

[deleted]
[deleted]
[deleted]

Pfffft. I could have written a whole chunk. But i can't be bothered already. I'm pissed. Is this how you guys treat your friends? Is this what you call friendship? What am I to you? A freaking doormat?

I can put up with people's flaws because I know they've their good points too. I just can't stand it when people don't even give you the basic respect or bother about your feelings.

Anyway, from now on, I shan't care anymore since everyone cares about themself only. I've many other friends who appreciate me. I'm going to lead a happy poly life and work towards my dream job. Kthxbye.






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.