I can't believe i slept 2-3 hours daily for 5 nights in a row. Weee! :D I was up till 4.45am (had to sleep 'cos my mother wakes at 5am and i don't wanna get nagged at) while Woon Ching only slept at 7am. And we were slacking most of the time. Heh.
Organic chemistry practical was DELICIOUS. Just kiddin' :D But the tea leaves we brewed smelled good lah. Too bad the brewed leaves look exactly like your diarrhoea shit would. Urgh. The last part of the practical involved the use of a rotary evaporator (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotovap) so we had to go down to P606 (Food Chemistry) lab. There was a staff there (don't know her name 'cos she hid her ID in her lab coat pocket) and she told us about the machine. She told us to go ask Dr Phoon if we wanted to know the coolant used in the rotavap condenser. So i asked lor. 'Cos i'm curious to know if it's like Freon. But Dr Phoon said it was ethylene glycol. I forgot that Freon production was banned because of its harmful effects to the ozone layer ._.
Oh oh, there was something hilarious about this practical. Because we had to go down to different floors and labs, most of us forgot to bring our student IDs along. So quite a lot of people got stuck outside the door because SCL people have to use their passes to gain entry to the labs. On our way out to lunch after lab, we saw some FS0802 people putting their faces outside the mini window on the lab door. I wondered how long they were stuck outside, seriously. :O Woon Ching saved the day and opened the door for them. Hee :D
Woon Ching, Shihui and i joined Bixue, Jasmine, Wan wen and Yi Ting for lunch at North Canteen. After that we slacked at Block Q, level 1 benches. I played my PSP for awhile until my sleepyness kicked in. Blaaaah, slept all the way until 1.40pm when they woke me up to go for lecture.
Organic chemistry lecture was much better today. Last week's was horrible. Haha. Met up with Itin at Macs to discuss the plans for the NYAA project competition. Went home after that. Yup.
I'm still in a foul mood so i'm going to distract myself with work. I'm nowhere near boiling point and i'm already like this. Sheesh.