I haven't updated for a whole week. Was doing other things, i guess. I'm just going to upload some of the more interesting photos for this week. Don't think i'll be uploading any of the photos i took of FS0802/FS0803's unofficial captain's ball game soon. Simply lazy. Lol.
Happy birthday to Zhan Peng (20 November) & nehneh Yingxue (21 November) ! :D
Had McDonald's Big Breakfast after a wonderfully short Organic Chemistry practical. I suddenly had a idea to do a birthday gift. Yep, with my Big Breakfast.

The heart-shaped meat is so cute :}

This was Yingxue's birthday gift from me!
I sent this to her via MSN on Friday night.
Happy birthday to my nehneh with lotssss of love! x3

Ooops. The heart with a chunk bitten off! D:
.jpg)
Lol :}
I spent my Saturday chionging maple with nehneh Jonathan. Seriously, Fornax is a pirate-infested server. And the current highest levels are all clerics. So ghey, if you ask me. I'm playing a crossbowman, currently level 36. Anyone else playing in Fornax? :D