☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, November 01, 2008 | 10:28 PM

I was up till 3.30am downloading Patapon only to find out there were problems in extracting it to my PSP. So I'm downloading it from another host now. Roar, I intended to download Grand Theft Auto today. I'm taking a break from Jeanne D'Arc and playing Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon. Recommend me some more nice RPGs please! :D

I went shopping with my parents today. Mainly because we're attending a wedding next Saturday. So it's best to get new clothes. We headed to Lot 1. We haven't been there for 2 years and there were many improvements.

Had a bad lunch at one of the food courts there. Expensive food and lousy service. Imagine being ignored despite standing in front of the counter for a few minutes and calling twice? My mother walked off and snapped," Big deal". The price of food there is more expensive than other food courts too. $5.50 for a bowl of tom yam noodles. I swear its standard doesn't even come close to the $4 i eat at Far East Plaza. The $1.60 cup of coffee my father ordered was a complete joke. It was so diluted. My mother called it longkang water in Hokkein. I said instant coffee tasted better than it. Sarcasm combo! :D

Oh, I also saw the drinks stall selling a milo dinosaur for $2.80. High-class milo dinosaur, seriously.

I saw lots of nice stuff at the shops there, like this joytron PSP Slim Hello Kitty System Skin Case. It really looks sweet and costs like $20. Too bad Hello Kitty's not my thing. Haha.



My mother and I bought a massage stick from Action City for my father. It's for a joke and a surprise. It'll come in handy for him 'cos he's getting lots of muscle aches at his age. You know, the rubberized one with cute, oversized animal heads? We got him the yellow tiger one! :D

I got a lacy, pink top and a checked brown shorts at a shop along the MRT station. I seldom buy sleeveless clothes 'cos they emphasize my unflattering arms. But i couldn't resist that top. It's weird how pink, girly stuff suits me but I don't like them too much.

Took the LRT down to Bukit Panjang Plaza. It's another place we haven't been to in a long time.
We had a tea break at Wang, Your Local Cafe. Or rather, those kaya toast stalls.



How do you like your eggs? I like mine half-cooked or scrambled. Add some soy sauce and pepper, mash it and drink it!



My cheezy french toast. I'm in love with cheese and potatoes.

I found another great clothes shop. The best part is.. Everything costs $10. Just $10. And the designs are fabulous and suit my taste. The downside is there're no fitting rooms and no trying allowed. Still, it's a steal (pardon the unintended pun!). And since it's $10, the shop was crammed full of shoppers. In the end, I got a monotone large hoodie top and a grey shawl-like top. There were many other clothes I liked but I don't take risks with shops with no trying policy.

So far, I was on a shopping spree and my mother hadn't found any shirt she liked. We took the train next to Westmall. There were many shops with clothes for her. However, my mother's taste is hard to please. She doesn't like anything too modern or flashy. In the end, she didn't buy any 'cos she couldn't find any she liked. Argh :O

Headed back to Sun Plaza for dinner. I skipped dinner 'cos I had no appetite. These days, I'm eating 1 and a 1/2 instead of 3 meals. Hoo boy.

I'm off to play IL: AFHM for awhile more! :)






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.