☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, November 06, 2008 | 10:03 PM


Introducing the new members of Block Q, Level 7 laboratories! :D


It's overwhelmed by the attention it's receiving. Hohoho.


The two fishes were staring at each other lah. Don't know they flirting or what. :D

Biochemistry practical was excellent. The practical was about enzyme kinetics. We tested glucose concentrations with the diabetics test kit. Put those test strips in the solution then compare it with the given results chart. The whole practical took about an hour instead of three, meaning we have an extra two hours free. Woon Ching, Shihui and I decided to have a yummy Big Breakfast at NYP's McDonalds.


Woon Ching and her beloved pancakes.


What's McDonalds pancakes without syrup, margarine and grape jam? I like to put all three together.




"Scrambled eggs are love!" - Charmaine


I'm such a monster when I'm feeling high. I used the plastic knife to draw syrup lines on my scrambled egg!


Shihui was playing with the margarine..


Syrup this time..


Woon Ching got annoyed with my fooling around and doused my scrambled eggs with all the syrup! :D


Syrup alone not enough.. She topped it with a scoop of grape jam!

Guess what?
I ATE IT ALL UP (much to their disgust and amusement).
MUAHAHA!! :D

Told you I'm a monster when I'm on a high.

Cell biology practical took one hour too! Yay for one-hour long practicals! We just had to analyse some prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells under the microscope. Oh, and I realise my cheek cells are weird. They don't want to absorb the methylene blue stain. While other people's cells turned blue, mine was grey. Even the lab-in-charge was like,"How come your cells aren't stained blue?" -.-"

Had a one-hour break before cell biology lecture. Woon Ching, Shihui and I visited McDonalds again. This time for Oreo McFlurry. Then we joined the rest at the South Canteen.


Woon Ching and Shihui said the McFlurries look more like joss sticks ._.


All the peeps you see in the two rows of table belong to FS0803 :)


The blood donation drive mascot looks so huggable!

Happy birthday Ting Ting! :)






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.