Organic chemistry practical and lecture was ok. Dr Phoon and Ms Lye are just so great. They're so dedicated to helping students understand the subject. It's all thanks to them that I can handle organic chemistry. :)
After organic lecture, Woon Ching, Shihui and I went to get our NYAA annual camp T's. It's exactly a month since the camp so yea, it's a pity we didn't get to wear the T's during the camp. Saw Wan Yin, Adrian, Matthew and a few other NYAA seniors in the mentoring room.

They hung up the four group's group banner on the room wall! :D:D:D
From left: Genesis, Legendary Sluts, Raptors, Oreo
I belong to the Legendary Sluts!
My title was 'Damn Slut' sumore ok :D
Mehh, I miss the camp..
Woon Ching and I signed up for the National Healthy Lifestyle Campaign (NHLC 08) through NYAA. It's held at the Padang and its objective is to, well, promote a more proactive lifestyle lor. We could have taken the bus provided by NYP at 2.30pm but when we saw how cheem the lecture notes were, we didn't want to ponteng. So we took the MRT to City Hall at 4.30pm.