☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, November 28, 2008 | 9:57 PM

TGIF TGIF TGIF! :D
I'd a rough week. I only got a few hours of sleep for 3 days straight and nearly collapsed during my comm. skills presentation. Even though other people could see i was nervous, i was actually feeling unstable and light-headed while talking. That's why i forgot my lines. Sheesh :(

Today's organic chemistry practical was the last one for the semester. What's it again? Oh yea, analysis of amines, aldehydes and ketones. Kept smelling the fishy odour of amine. Urgh. There wasn't much to do except to add various chemicals together. There wasn't any research to do for this report either. So Dr Phoon went through the discussion/theory with us. He's just so nice, describing everything clearly so that we can understand.

Had a quick lunch at North Canteen before goofing off at the library. I attempted reading the book Fiza borrowed, Cell by Stephen King. I couldn't understand the plotline (ok, i read less than 30 pages?). Guess i can only read non-fictions and classics. When i was in primary six, i read nothing but classics day and night. My standard of English now is a joke compared to back then. I still remembering reading dictionaries and memorising 'beautiful' words. Heh.

Went to find Ms Tee at 1.30pm for our results for comm skills presentation on Wednesday. When i saw her work desk, she gave me the impression of a person who appreciates tea. It's not just the flasks or rosehip tea, but her choice of decoation as well. That along with her job suggests her hospitality. OK, ignore me. I'm crapping.

Anyway, she gave us 2 packets of chocolate biscuits! :D As a treat for the hardwork we put in for the presentation. Muahaha! Everyone scored pretty ok. Mostly C's, along with some A's and B's. Accompanied Woon Ching to find her trainer before heading to LT-S2 for organic chemistry lecture.

Something really ridiculous happened ok. My body looked as though i was stoning but i was already asleep in my mind. That's not the worst part. After a minute or two, my subconscious mind told me i was talking to someone while sleeping. So i jumped up, saw Woon Ching talking to me, and shrieked,"OHMYGOD, I WAS TALKING TO YOU WHILE I WAS ASLEEP?"

I'm such a freak. What kind of person can look physically awake and chat with someone while being mentally asleep?!

Last Saturday, i had a dream (i don't usually have them). Even that time, my subconscious mind was alert and knew that i was having a dream. The whole dream was unrealistic and i knew it was a dream so i forced myself to wake up. I can't tolerate idiosyncrasies
or anything unrealistic.

Still, it's as though my mind is alert, whether i'm awake or asleep. Damn, sometimes my own mind is so sharp that it scares me.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.