☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, November 01, 2008 | 12:15 AM

We played with the molecule model kit for organic chemistry practical again today! I'm gonna miss those colorful plastic balls. :D



A model of cyclohexane.



The group of us bummed around for an hour after organic chemistry tutorial. Woon Ching and I ordered waffles from the South Canteen. Not bad leh, quite crispy. Just that you've to wait a long time. Shihui was blasting music from her handphone, Nabilah was reading some notes and drinking bubble tea, and the rest hmm.. Forget it, bumming around :D



Everyone had a surprise during organic chemistry lecture. One of the doors opened silently and a girl drifted in. It didn't help that she had long, black tresses and a flowing black dress. Ms Lye got a rude shock until she realise it was a Halloween's surprise. And Ms Lye's so cute lor! She kept tripping over her words after that! I never knew she gets unnerved that easily. :D

I met Esther for dinner after school. JC students are on holiday now too. Dang, I'm jealous of their 2 months long break. We went to NYNY at AMK Hub B1 and chatted over dinner.



Candy floss machine out of order!



A jack-o'-lantern hanging from the ceiling.



And a HUGE spider. Ugliness personified. Nuff said.



Chowtime! :D



This cat just loves to perch herself on top of things and sleep. Cute cute cute cat!

I've been in a bad mood all week long. I've known all along that it was because of my upbringing and childhood that I'm what I'm now. Quiet, never sharing my thoughts and feelings, somewhat a loner, boring, insignificant like a wallflower.

I grew up surrounded by adults all day. It's natural that i mature faster than others of my age. I don't have any siblings to play, talk or argue with. Because of this, my communication skills and self-esteem were not well developed. So i guess most people find it hard to even strike a conversation with me.

I don't blame my parents. Not even once. They worked so hard to make ends meet. I only saw them at night ever since I was young. They gave me everything I wanted without spoiling me and brought me to my favourite places every weekend. They brought me up with good social etiquette so that i will be able to adapt to various situations and locations. And the list goes on..

After meeting with Esther today, I feel a lot better. It's ok that I think and behave differently from everyone else. It's ok, really. There will be people who truly understand and appreciate the real me.

I'm not saying that I'm putting on a facade all the time.

It's just that I'm more of the kind that can sit/stand by the window, watching the world go by and philosophise all day.







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.